Please Stop Challenger!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the launch of Movantik coming up, it is time to end the Challenger game. Complete waste of time. We must win with Movantik and not spend time with Seans game. Please hear our plea.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way! Challenger rules!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must not be very good at Teaching and Tailoring.......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love challenging my Docs who went for years of medical school. Stand and demand and break their resolve! Challenger rocks!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother! Challenger has increased my sales dramatically! It's amazing!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a reason the rest of the T A s haven't embraced challenger!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes me too. I have been challenging cardiologists and pulmonologists and endocrinologists and other health care professionals who have spent their entire adult lives in the search of health and better medicine. This is a great concept. Rock on AZ

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not yet.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes between 11 and 14 years of higher education on average to become a physician. Pish posh say I. Armed with weeks of BEM's, role play, product training, and clinical knowledge, I'll whittle away at physicians misconceptions and show them the light utilizing the Challenger sales model. Docs enjoy having their expertise challenged by sales reps! Stop challenger you say? Keep it comin'. Life is good!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are exactly right. I learned what and how to challenge these highly educated customers during my 4 days of role play and also practiced at Panera with my DSM and rode with a veteran rep who showed me how to do it on 3 calls in the 2 days I was with her. I don't know why people think this is hard. I am ready and can't wait for Monday/

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I jsut get suck a kick out of Sean trying to tell us what it is when he has never ever made a sales call in any role. How did CNS get here when once we were king? Now they want us challenging doctors for crying out loud. I wonder what would happen if psychs knew our sales model was called this.,

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy, they'd think AZ management is coo coo.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short answer. Have sales risen or fallen since Challenger was instituted? If so, you have a chance. If not, it doesn't matter what you or the customer think. The model will be justified. That's all that matters.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales have fallen...depending on who your DM is you can spend an ungodly amount of time quoting passages and nonsense...We now have to get to their pain point...I just hope they don't use this with movantik...it will not work

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those DM's that follow the corporate mantra word for word have got the easiest jobs in the world haven't they? Not necessarily the most effective, but easiest.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is quite funny that you want to. Hake he the hcp. Problem us, number 1, the consultants sold thus same crap to your competitors. # 2, it's payers that decide whT can be Rx'd. This whole charade is a cash cow for consultants, and middle mgrs that need to look useful. Please do tell us about how this pedestrian model works where it counts: at the pAyer level. Crickets eh?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incomprehensible. What if you tried writing this in English?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't really care if we use Challenger or not. My question is why are our goals based on
    commercial business only. Are we not patient health first? Does that not include all patients not just those that have commercial insurance?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consultants know shit! Most have never carried a bag in their life! Pharma companies think they are sales Gods! Idiots all.