farxiga

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how are we even going to be a successful sglt2 competitor when farxiga causes bladder cancer and doctors can't use it below 60 eGFR? I'm looking for another job..i guess the only selling point we have is telling drs to tell their medicare and medicaid patients to pretend they don't have insurance so they can use our savings card as uninsured/cash only. I hope we don't go down for insurance fraud because I know thats illegal. Well who cares thats on the DR as long as i get my scripts...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on troll. If our drug causes cancer so does yours.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in our farxiga clinical trial there was a -7.3 drop in eGFR in 52 weeks which clearly has huge impact on kidney function and I looked in our PI for bladder cancer:

5.6 Bladder Cancer
    Across 22 clinical studies, newly diagnosed cases of bladder cancer were reported in 10/6045 patients (0.17%) treated with FARXIGA and 1/3512 patient (0.03%) treated with placebo/comparator. After excluding patients in whom exposure to study drug was less than one year at the time of diagnosis of bladder cancer, there were 4 cases with FARXIGA and no cases with placebo/comparator.

10 people with bladder cancer! AND 4 people developed bladder cancer when exposed to farxiga for less than one year. Its possible to develop bladder cancer when exposed to farxiga for less than one year!

Wow I looked in the other SGLT2 PIs and there wasn't any bladder cancer seen, when you consider the amount of people studied in both other drugs combined you would think they would see 1 incidence of Bladder cancer... I don't wanna sell Farxiga anymore.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away, troll. The only thing more pathetic than coming to a competitors site and trying to start a detail rep fight, is to come to a competitors site and pretend to be someone you're not.
    In another 2 years, most of us full-timers won't have jobs here anyway, so we may as well all try to get along.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So. Who cares. I got my $15,000 for the contest! That is ALL that matters! I make sure that none of my relatives take it, or friends, but other than that….GO FARXIGA!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey,go to your own site and get the fuck off ours .ASSHOLE

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a patient and stumbled upon this tread, this is good to know! I have been on farxiga for 6 months, I have a lot of back pain and now I have blood in my urine. I won't be taking this drug anymore! I probably have bladder cancer now!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't mean to hurt your feeling little Jansen rep, but you had bladder, renal, breast cancer in your studies as well. It was just equal to placebo. Google FDA BRIEFING DOCUMENT 2013. It's a 180 page document please take the time to view page 91. See when you little bitches bring up cancer I have this page in my phone and I love being this out to show my docs. That is all please move on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! That's is crazy. You have to put the word canagliflozin. I typed FDA reviewing document for canaglifozin. It's a PDF file and It's actually on page 55 on the one I looked at. Nice!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know if the cana studies screened out patients with hematuria at study entry?

The dapa studies did not, though the incidence of hematuria was balanced in dapa vs placebo arms. No one knows why the dapa exposed patients had more bladder cancer than those exposed to placebo - but you cannot say there is a causal link at this point. If there were, the drug would never have gotten approved.

And patients with an eGFR less than 60 should not be on this class anyway, due to limited efficacy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously would you all shut the fuck up already. Who cares. The trolls from Janssen are one thing, the az losers defending the product and getting all "rah rah Farxiga" are even worse.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may just well be the silliest analogy I have ever read. And I'm an AZ rep!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um the only drug in this class that shouldn't be used with less than 60 egfr due to limited efficacy and clearly safety is farxiga ...you obviously didn't read invokana or jardiance efficacy and safety studies..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I hear any farxiga rep pulling this out to show the dr I'll just report them to the FDA. Wonder what your company would da when they find out you are using non approved sources ..I hope you share that in my territory

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how you lump the whole class together like you are an experienced endo..correction the only sglt2 that shouldn't be used below 60 is farxiga, go back and read all sglt2 pi's and studies. Hopefully that's not your response "dr you shouldn't use the class below 60 egfr anyway" haha. He's gonna look at you and think you are an idiot you have nothing to support that statement except for farxiga's dosing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Lilly rep or JJ the truth hurts ! It's almost criminal to use these drugs below 60.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOOOLLLLL!!!!! Now that's the kind of rep I want in my district! Someone who knows how to win no matter the costs! I get chill bumps thinking what I could do with a whole district of reps like you!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is cashing the bonus check. My DM says how ever you get there, no matter what it takes, make sure you beat our targets - or he promises to beat my ass

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you have a best practices email to put together for your district? lol. You betray your age when you start posting on a competitors page. I sell Farxiga, could give a shit less about the egfr or bladder cancer and wouldn't if the others had it listed instead. Why? Because after the next round of layoffs at any of these companies you'll be working for us or I'll be working with you. None of it matters. They are all decent products that all have a use for someone. To come on here cheering on your product or company like sports fans talking smack about teams is just fucking pathetic. Go pick up your box of coffee and donuts and get in and tell some doctor who rolls his eyes at you all about your product.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can think of plenty more pathetic things.