Tell us our new geographies already!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell us our new geographies already! I would like to get new offices I pick up scheduled with access! The bosses know so just tell us and get t over with.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sierra Leone and have a nice trip.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry can't tell you until mid- January! It won't happen until March. So stay tuned everyone..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will happen before then. You will know in December.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which division will know in January-----we are expecting DM realignments, but no word on rep realignments. I am in diabetes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry bud no you won't! Not until Mid-january.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree they wouldn't do it in the start of us selling Xigdou.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard that primary care is realigning to diabetes specialty and diabetes primary care, if that helps. Not sure if it's true, but it's what we're hearing on our end.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from a reliable source one of the things they are looking at is smaller districts, like two or three territories. But with all primary care reps falling under that manager so there would be a manager overseeing diabetes and cv reps That own that geography for the whole portfolio. Interesting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bad idea that means a customer for the most part will see a rep w/ the same AZ manager possiblly 2 or 3 times in the same week. Stupid AZ , just get rid up some reps. I am in CV specialty and it is claustrophobic here. I share 10 accounts with 3 people. All about 15 miles apart with about 70 customers. Do the math

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect, at least the part about multiple TAs being under one manger. Diabetes will stand alone. That decision was made.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! Diabetes mgrs will have diabetes sales force. Actually, AZ does something that makes sense in this scenario. At least us mgrs won't have to drive all over the state to have field days with our "hard working" reps. It'll be great to have my team in a smaller geographical footprint, unannounced field rides, etc.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sound like you would be a delight to work for

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the business directors are very excited about this. This new model will allow the district managers to spend as much time with customers as the reps. Therefore, the managers will have an equal opportunity to be part of the sales process. This will allow the managers to also hold equal accountability with reps for sales goals as they relate to each individual customer. Since managers will no longer spend time traveling they will be able to be fully involved with every customer in their district.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see email just sent today at 5:30 from Diab Comm. "total dirt"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha. Fat chance. We'll still be coaching and ranking you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What wrong? Are you scared to take responsibility for moving customers? The fact is if you are responsible for every rep in the territory you will only be responsible for two or three territories at the most. Ten customers total will make or break you. You can rank and coach away but the districts that succeed will have managers who take responsibility for selling.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling in your territory is your job, that's what we hired, trained, and pay you to do.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like your district will not be one of the ones succeeding. Also sounds like you know your limitations when it comes to selling. What a shame there are so many like you in management positions. A manager does not equal a leader.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are at least 10 people who smile to your face but wish you a painful terminal illness on a daily basis. Do you wonder how long it will take for karma to catch and burn you?