DSS Total Dirt

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2014 at 5:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see email from sent today at 5:30 from Diab Communications

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so that mean, we get paid on total dirt, or the same old sorry that provider is not in your spt. to bad move on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I pray that if they make two sales forces like I have been told they are that I ill be in the oral pill side.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total dirt is not a good term for what they are doing. They are doing away with multiple DBM's in geographies. It will be one DBM for 7-12 reps in smaller districts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok...im from cns...what are you guys talking about??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should make ESS responsible for injectables, since they are the cream of the crop

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about it...one team selling injectables and the other orals...the diabetes oral team will merge with the primary care team and there will be a downsizing of DS2 and possibly DS3. Remember the contract when AZ bought the portfolio...no layoffs to former BMS for one year...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news is 12 to 15 reps per manager so they will have MORE expense reports to approve. They should do away with DBMS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There won't be any layoffs in Diabetes, quite the contrary. Diabetes is a good place to be. Can't say that about other areas.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diabetes to merge with PSS team?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better have all hands on deck to sell BYD. It's going to be a struggle next year with competition.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK - I am all confused. My manager tells me nothing. I know re-org is imminent. What specifically are you folks hearing? What will AZ field force look like going into 2015?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diabetes will stay one team and the only thing that's going to change is you might get a new DBM. There will be little if any reps laid off..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee...what a novel idea. You mean 3-4 teams in the same geography isn't going to be optimal anymore? You're kidding...
    Remember this: The ones at the top will always play with alignments, strategies, & selling models EVERY YEAR.
    The reason: Self preservation. It's in their best interest to always be a little broken so they have something to "fix". This shifts blame and focus onto the "problems" instead of their own failed strategies.
    As long as BJ is atop the pyramid, it's never going to be a good place to work.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Dss's not Pss's

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dumb shit did you not read the e-mail? BJ was moved down.