Nothing Exciting. Nothing Juicy at AZ.

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life is getting damn B-O-R-I-N-G without any juicy rumors, news, development. It's just too quite and dull. Calm before the storm? What say y'all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow would be the re-initiation of an offer IF it were to happen. Doesn't mean you'd necessarily hear anything.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The juicy rumor I've heard is we'll be adding new reps, again. Managers are screening some of our cso counterparts for positions. Makes sense, they're already trained and know the AZ system so they're ready. Guess they're picking the best and brightest so lets see you wins the lottery in our neck of the woods. I know a few hoping its true and its them. Nice new year cheer if its true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit!! What a joke.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's bullshit , that's the best shit you can come up with!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some have MBA/grad degrees and more experience than some of us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about SAKATOOMI MEPTOMA!! Don't forget it, don't forget!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not? AZ already stacks & racks & ranks & yanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK here's the rumor I have heard - Districts are going to get bigger, i.e., more reps managed by fewer DSMs/DBMs. Does that mean some of these worthless idiots will be displaced? Oh God, please make that happen!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...
    Maybe some with an titty bitty more in brain matter will get an offer!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offer coming from Pfizer. Their investment bankers last week pretty much said AZ was done. Now with merck kga deal and no tax inversion they won't offer 55 or more again. Not worth it to them anymore

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ done is good. Hooray!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hard to accept truth for many directs is that they are not superior to the cso rep or cso manager. In fact, direct workers will someday be looking at contract jobs themselves if they stay in this industry. CSO will more than likely be in their future. Most larger pharma companies are thinning direct headcounts. Hired today, gone in a few years. Its the trend of big pharma these days. Layoffs and displacements are rampant and increasing.

Ask your cso reps and managers about their background. You'll find many are highly experienced. Many have worked in big pharma, won awards, hold advanced degrees and had significant jobs and high salaries. Like most people who stay in this profession they were caught in a thinning process. They may stay cso if they can get by with a lower income or rise up in these ranks. Others may enter back to direct again. Of both situations, - cso or direct - cso probably has the greater longevity. Despite contracts ending, most reps and managers are rehired for another contract if they're good employees.

Watch what you say. The joke may be on you before too long.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with what you said. Contract work forces are the wave of the future and here to stay. Many companies are evaluating this viable option.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeing some become direct.