Gene Dx rep

Discussion in 'Northeast Reps' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the Gene Dx rep in NY? Smoking hot!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, she is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know? Name? Initials?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about the rep in the city? She is always very professional and courteous. Yeah she is also really really sexy. One of my favs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know where she is now? Havent seen her in a while. heard she might have the territory Upstate? Anyone know?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is still around, just saw her last week at a conf. One of our top producers, not going anywhere hopefully. if she did it would dissapoint the company and all the guys who hit on her at confs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHO IS THIS?????

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure your talking about CF. She is a really sexy milf type, with a beautiful ginormous set!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CF is still here. Sweetie very nice. You are correct sir. "GINORMOUS" LOL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this is who i think it is I hope, and all the guys hope that her ginormous set make a appearance at the national meeting next week. they come into the room 5 minutes before she does. Think it CF

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cfs rack was the best thing about those boring meetings. Too bad we don’t have many any more. We all miss them. Her tits I mean, not the meetings. LOL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She left. Took her huge rack to another company don’t know where. Lucky for them whoever it is.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is, PerkinElmer lucky people!