next training class

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This type of behavior is why medical sales no longer has any respect.

Just a bunch of Ken and barbie on an 18-24 month excursion into "sales"
    before they become civil servants

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you have to learn the company "Statement". Not only do you have to memorize it you have to role play it and get graded on it....Sooooooo elementary. Then you have to role play every single product in the bag including that piece of shit clip applier.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did get the fuck out.....I just like coming to this board...It's entertaining to listen to all the complaints and how consistent they are. FUCK YOU!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The training isn't the problem. Here is my suggestion; if they want their sales reps to succeed then during training they should go one on one with each reps territory, acounts and contacts. There should also be given a history of the accounts so the rep isnt blindsided by muck like a lot of reps are. It sucked to be the new rep and falling into a shitpile without a shovel.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your suggestion should have been enacted years ago. Ask how many past reps about the messes that were left for them. The return policy is awful and the field op reps are either bound by policy or play obstruction on purpose. It becomes an issue of housekeeping and were sales professionals not cleaners.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Our customer service department and senior management team arent helping the situation either. The level of arrogance and smugness amongst those 2 groups is mind boggling. 30 day payment terms?!?? And if a customer doesn't pay within 30 days, CS often just cuts them off, puts them on credit hold, and acts with no care in the world. There is one CS rep out of RSM who shouldn't even have a job there. That's right Angel, I'm referring to you scumbag. And this business strategy of not allowing customers to purchase through certain distributors is dumb. Who makes these idiotic decisions. TS? I can't wait to get out of this place and ive only been here 6 months!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the recruiter asking the original question, the above comment is 100% true. Also, I know you make money on candidates that are placed, but for the love of God, don't send anyone here! 90% or more of us are trying like hell to leave, and I can assure you management could care less. The comments about Applied being a "training ground" to get a little experience and move on, says it all. My DM is a good person, but you can tell that this person would leave in a nanosecond if they could!

You can ask reps with other companies what they think of Applied, and they all will use phrases like "3rd rate", "cheap", or "I've heard you guys have the worst comp plan in the device industry".

I simply don't understand a company philosophy that treatments their salesforce like Applied does.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's because we're ruled by a middle eastern tyrant that probably has ties to Hitler and Saddam Hussein. He doesn't understand how Americans operate and he thinks his families way is the right/best way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to training and they sent the product bag to the wrong adress. It took forever to get it and I had to fight to get them to send a new bag.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they take the FedEx charges out of your paycheck?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They sent it through DHL.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's your company, aren't you entitled to run it your way, regardless of where you're from? Who's way is best? Yours? If you're so fucking smart, why aren't you running a company rather than just selling?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck a dick and just admit you're failing miserably and you can't retain more than 20% of your employees for more than 2 years. Take care of those that take care of you you piece of shit

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you pissy about something my friend? Folks like you are dime a dozen and aren't worth taking care of. Those that are worth taking care of are taken care of.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shit. It's evident the only people you take care of are the ZM'S and above. JD, DG, TM, etc. I can't even name the numerous family members you employ at the executive level that are raking in high 6 figure salaries. If this was a publicly traded company, I guarantee the board members would ask them to step down for lack of performance. Is that why Mr. Hilal doesn't want to let go of HIS company?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dirty corn hole, you must be rotted clams over losing your job? The reason why employees complain is because there are unresolved issues. They use this website along with the competition because what better way to air a grievance? SH is the owner of the company and is the decision maker.

Your use of crudity is disgusting and I can understand why no one of importance would take you seriously. If you were a colorectal patient I would work my hardest to have the surgeon use the Gelpath on you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so was it a family member who smuggled the 200 kilos of cocaine into Amersfoort via Applied shipping containers. What minion will take the fall for this?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly is a corn hole?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Of course it was a family member.

We don't you go pour yourself a nice cup of shut-the-fuck-up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure why your yelling at me to shut up? I was making a joke, 200 kilos is crazy only the family or those others way up high in the company could afford it to begin with. The street value is crazy, do a Google search. Will be interesting to see how they spin this one.