Rep turn around

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps must I go through in my area....I'm not a rep but a materials management manager.....All I can say is that I buy on price....it's defiantly not the person selling it...by the time I learn their name, I have to learn another one..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in the upstate NY/New England Area

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What hospital are you in?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While you labor over learning all of these new names, you should consider reviewing your elementary school texts on spelling and sentence structure.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You spelled "spelling" wrong.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snark.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly.... What is going on in upstate ny/New England?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The turnover has and always will be high, very high. When I worked here I became friends with one of the HR individuals. At lunch one day I was curious and asked if they even knew what the turnover rate was. She laughed and basically said its a head scratcher for her (she came from another company). She said they are very tight lipped because if it ever got out it would be embarrassing for Applied. According to her it's significantly higher than most device companies.

At RSM its high and their thought is just hire anothet kid out of school for peanuts. But The rate among sales reps is extraordinary! A friend I know who still works in one of the specialty divisions told me about 30% of their team has left just in the past 6 months! I'm so glad to be gone as it looks like Applied management still cares nothing for their people. It's sad how badly they treat their reps. At my new company it feels so good just to know upper mgmt actually cares for us. They give us realistic plans and we are appreciated. Never had anything close to that at Applied. Note to potential job seekers, look elsewhere. Speaking from experience I can tell without question.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest