Total Takeout

Discussion in 'Northeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2008 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone used TotalTakeOut services and what's your feedback? My company is forcing us to use them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't care for it! Charged extra $$ for delivery and plastic forks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too expensive - lots of hidden costs. I'd recommend Vmeals.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vmeals sucks! They overcharged my order. All the prices are 30% higher than going to the restaurants....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totaltakeout.com has no hidden costs. Vendors are required to post the lowest price on their site. There are no upcharges. Compare restaurant prices on totaltakeout.com against prices on vmeals.com and ordercorner.com FOR THE THE SAME RESTAURANT AND FOOD ITEMS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totaltakeout makes their $$$ through the restaurants. I think they're great. That's why it really gets me mad when people bash them. It's free for Reps. If you were charged for forks, thats because the restaurant charges for forks. If you've had a bad experience with Totaltakeout, there's a 99% chance it's because of the restaurant. Think about it, when you book your hotel or flight through Travelocity, if the flights delayed it isn't Travelocity's fault. They have a great concept behind them, and they're going to exploit the market segment the same way Travelocity.com and Hotels.com and Expedia.com did. Sound business plan, props to Totaltakeout.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting point about Travelocity. We don't have TotalTakeOut here but our company pushed their services. It's my understanding that like Vmeals they don't do delivery either. I use Vmeals for everything I can and have had a couple restaurant mishaps, but they have always gone a above and beyond to make things right. I'd much rather let them deal with the restaurant than doing it myself.

Vmeals prices include tax, tip and delivery up front. If you were really overcharged, you should let someone at Vmeals know so they can fix it. Our local rep here goes out and negotiates the best price from the restaurant and sometimes gets the restaurant to make rep specific packages you can't get anywhere else. I've never been over charged. If you factor in taxes and delivery, it's always been about the same as going direct. And if you get in a bind, there CS department rocks! I hate when I have to order direct now, Vmeals has spoiled me!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,
    My name is Jackie and I read the interesting thread regarding pricing. We at, OrderCorner have heard this concern from our client base and understand the confusion. We are currently in the final stages of a project to disclose all the price components of every order. This project should be completed soon in all markets across all restaurant partners. Once this project is complete it should be clear to all clients that the food charge is the standard retail price. Feel free to check us out at www.ordercorner.com. Everyday we are offering new menus. You can also complete a general order form if you do not find exactly what you are looking for. Finally, you can also call your orders in at 1-866-9CORNER. I hope that you find this information useful. For direct feedback please click here. feedback@ordercorner.com- Thanks for reading!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use Vmeals for every order I place. The price is tax, tip, and delivery inclusive and the personal service is amazing. Who else can you call at 11:30 at night for a breakfast the next morning and have there market person personally handle it???? I don't think Order Corner or Meal Details will do that. Sometimes you have to look at the level of service you are receiving!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I own a pizza/ sub shop and they owe us money. I would be careful using them. All the contact info we have is gone. We are now trying to file a suit against them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone has any info for totaltakeout please let me know. They owe us money for the month of Jan & Feb of 2009. All the contact info we have has been diconnected. We are filing suit for the orders we delivered for Totaltakeout. I appreciate anyone who can help us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. The their representative said we will be paid in April of this year, but they have not. Have you started on your legal action against totaltakeout.com?

13. Total Take OUt ordered from me in the past for Pharma reps orders and i never got paid they owe me over $1000.00
    you are a rep servicing brooklyn and queens call me directly 718 398 3375