Suggestions for Kosher Caterer/Lunch in NYC

Discussion in 'NYC Metro Reps' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New rep in NYC midtown area and have lots of docs who eat only Kosher. Any suggestions of good caterers for lunch? Docs are asking for something different??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WIlly's Glatt Kosher Pork Ribs and Cheeseburgers located at 32nd and 7th. During Passover they skip the buns on the Cheeseburgers.

Just like Zeda and Bubba served on Yom Kippur to break the fast. L'chaim!

4. I'd say your best bet is Park East Kosher, they are a kosher butcher and deli, so they have the best meats and prepared foods. You can see their menus on ParkEastKosher.com.

You could go into the store, on 2nd ave between 84th and 85th.

They've been in business for over 40 years, so they really know their stuff. I eat food from there about 2x a week. Oh, and they deliver too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mendy's - It's the best Jerry, the best !!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try Vlasics

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honey Baked Hams on W. 57th between 9th & 10th. With the high holy days approaching I would suggest you get your orders in now. The place is clean, separate plates, women are segregated to the upper balcony and each ham receives a mikvah.

Doesn't get any more kosher then that. And don't forget the black & white milkshakes to nourish the office cows.

Things loosen up by Simcah Torah.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try the pork kasha varnishkas

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with Park East Kosher or My most favorite food on Upper West. If there is someone who wants Italian a place people use is Va Bene.