Worst hospitals to do business with in NY

Discussion in 'NYC Metro Reps' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst has got to be Brookdale Hospital in Brooklyn. They stiff everyone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only because they never know who is going to be paying the bills from one month to the next. Now with Grant Throtnton in there place is doomed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing can be worse than the corrupt board that was there before. Herard GT has got to fire a lot of Medisys management because of the tarnished reputation.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hands down Bronx Lebanon-Contracting Dept is the worst I have ever seen

Close 2nd- Kingsbrook Jewish. The people are not bad to work with but the hospital is a mess

Mt Sinai- Good luck getting a straight/honest answer out of anyone here. Power is completely decentralized i.e. too many hands in the cookie jar.

I will throw St. Barnabus in here as well

BEST:

Methodist
    NYU
    Maimonides
    Brooklyn Hospital

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brookdale is god awful... Wyckoff Heights isn't that far behind!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maimonides? No way. Maimonides has the reputation of price gauging and stiffing everyone eventually. They will look at what they use repeatedly and switch to competitors after a while to get a lower price. Been playing that game for years and they could care less about the service that they get. They ignore their contract obligations and treat reps like crap. They don't deserve discounts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you guys never had to deal with Catholic Health Services of Long Island. Horror!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have dealt with CHS....noting in comparison to Brookdale, Wyckoff and Maimonides.