FUck this place

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me.....I just could not wait to quit this fucking joke of a company.....great product.......except for the clit applier....I hope this company folds.............the trainers are the biggest joke ive ever seen.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best post ever! Cafepharma needs a "Like" button

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck is holding you back? Why the fuck don't you just walk now? You're so fucking high on your horse. Get the fuck out of there you fucking fucker. I'm tired of hearing fuckers like you complain about ever fucking thing and threaten to leave because that company sucks. Man the fuck up and do. What's your fucking problem?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuckin A

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did fuck face....why are you still here? Oh yeah, you can't get another job because you are a douche bag...go play with your clit applier..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i find it highly unusual that our numbers magically go down on the last day of the quarter. mind you this is the third time this quarter but interesting that this goes down when people are trying to figure out how they finished. its bullshit

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above quote is from a fucking Asshole! Why the fuck don't you fix your fucked up company and treat your employees better so they don't have to fucking complain about all the fucking bullshit! It would be so fucking easy to improve your fucked up organization! Because there. A more than a fucking million areas for improvement! My recommendation is to start by firing your fucking sales training department! One more thing, Fuck off u dick!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the fucking problem Said! You and your fucking managers!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have, but didn't know our new clit applier was out yet. Is it part of the new Energy division? I really would have liked to see MJ demonstrate it for us at training. I could have used it on one of the girls in my training class for sure!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about i fire your fucking useless ass. all you do is complain about everyone else who fucking sucks. shut the fuck up and go do your fucking job. who the fuck do you think you are any-fucking-how? i don't fucking care how fucking great you think you are.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have the balls to fire me stupid fuck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just quit too! So sick of all the BS from upper management about how we have to sell this or that in order to basically get paid. This is a medical field, not used car sales. I felt like such a piece of trash every day I walked into my accounts the past few months. Good luck to all my fellow Applied reps still out there. I know you will do what's best for you in the end

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really your first job in sales? "...sell this or that in order to basically get paid"???? Are you fucking kidding me? What planet are you from? Welcome to sales Jack. That's how it works in this line of work.

On a positive side, I sincerely hope you do find a sales position that lets you sell whatever you want and provides you the motivation to improve your self esteem. Because right now you're a loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's because of the juvenile managers like this that our best salesmen are jumping ship.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm quitting sometime this month! It's been fun people. I've done reasonably well here, made some good friends both inside and outside of the company, but unfortunately, when you've converted most of the business in your territory and are only paid on growth, I don't know how Applied thinks they're going to retain anyone. When I asked my manager about this awhile ago, he said "well there's still upgrade bonuses." I said, "upgrade to what? Applied hasn't come out with anything new in awhile. Balloon trocars that the dr's hate? A 5mm clip applier that has the feel of a nail gun that you use in your house? And I might as well throw the $4,000 bonus for hitting my quota out the window too because I will never achieve that anymore." As he tried to sell me on all the ways i COULD make money, all I could think of was there's no way i'm ever going to make more than $85k here. Even with all the reimbursements, Applied must think they're doing me a favor? See ya!!!!! P.S., where's that mgr that trolls on here defending Applied? (It wouldn't surprise me if it's my mgr) I would love for him to respond to this and tell me I'm wrong or better yet, say "Good, see ya, you suck and are useless anyways." You can do better than that Mr. Mgr!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds like a line from an Eddy Murphy stand-up routine in the 80's. Too funny how many losers are in this industry.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, see ya, you suck and are useless anyways.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of immaturity on this ANONYMOUS thread...how old are all of you? If someone leaves because they have maxed out a territory and are paid on a growth scale, whats your ploy? Growth is only sustainable to a certain vertical limit, thus the only increase could come from expanding a territory. Quit bashing those who don't follow your suit.

Sean

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that a FACT Sean as you come up Anonymous? Or shall I say Said...oh wait you are too busy to be on here because you are signing off on the TERMINATION papers to all the hard working "team members" who didn't drink the contaminated KoolAid only served at Applied "F-off" Medical. Bad management (TM) is the recipe for disaster and I hear that's the only patent that Applied wont sue you on.

Sean "cough" Said's minions

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha. you pussy. waaaaaaaaaaaa. grow a pair you fucking tool.