Managers get HUGE undeserved bonus

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's absurd that the clowns in management and former management were given HUGE bonus last year while they nickle and dime the sales force on every little thing. I heard they paid a manager who was demoted to LCM over $60,000. No wonder everyone in the sales force is leaving this sinking ship. They do not treat the majority of their sales force well

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if that's what the rumor is, then hells bells, I'll believe it. I'll even pass it along, but I'm going to up it to $100K because a much more absurd number and will make even more people get pissed. Yea, that's what I'm going to do.

Hey genius, did you ever think that maybe this manager's team actually performed and exceeded their targets?? Did it ever occur to you that maybe this manager actually deserved it? Or are you so god damn self centered that it's all about you and because you're pissed about what you're making, you automatically think your manager should suffer too.

I'm glad to see that you're the spokesman/spokeschick for the entire sales force.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pokechick here: just out of curiousity, if the manager was doing so well, then how come he got demoted to a LCM position? And the rumor i heard was only certain managers got it, and it was based on tenure. JD, i'm talking about you, DG, i'm sure it applies to you as well. I heard you guys talking about some of the posts on this site, care to clarify or deny these allegations?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over $15 million was distributed for a 3 year bonus program intended for managers and directors. It's all public information in the s-1a fillings.

The bonus was company wide, and not individually assessed except at time of issue.

There's another program for payout end of 2015, though the rules were changed to ensure the payouts can't be 50-100% over target if say a competitor has a recall and earnings shoot up 50%.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well i'll be damned: I just spent about 2 hrs reading this entire thing. I honestly thank whatever manager posted this because there has certainly been a lot of confusion out here in California about who makes what and this document certain makes some sense as to why. I am in full support of Said and his team making rather hefty salaries because they ultimately are running this company, but it's interesting to see who Said is related to other than the obvious (his kids).....i.e. Serene Wachli, Samir Tall, etc. As for the management bonus plan, the more I read this, the more I can only postulate that Applied is trying to retain what sales managers it can. Unfortunately, this has turned out to be a flawed decision as many of us would probably agree on. Anyways I'm beat and need to get to bed, cheers. Compensation portion starts at around pg. 96

http://marketbrief.com/applied-medical-corp/s1-a/ipo-registration-amendment-/2012/10/16/9774926/filing

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you're so bent on what a manger or the senior management of the company is making, then why the hell don't you go do something about it rather than bitch about it on an anonymous message board?

Why is it that's all you do.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers got "points" no defined reason for getting points and the payout was also undefined as to the amount per point. People just got checks. Sorry reps, you were never part of this club.