Still here?

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work at Applied, this is either your first job in the industry and are to stupid to realize who you work for....OR you suck as a rep or manager and can't find another job......every time I mention this fucked up company to an account or a recruiter they laugh their asses off...

This company is known for two things.....they sell on price and they treat employees like shit....get the fuck out NOW..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above quote from the looser recenty canned from Applied. You're a douche. You're the asshole that interviewed and asked for the job...now it's their fault?! Again, you are a douche.

What? I have no idea? Fine, what evidence do you offer that proves you were not treated fairly? Oh, and by the way, practice this question "Would you like fries with that?"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh really! I asked for the job because I was told I was going to make $150,000 to $170,000. You are probably the fucking manager that lied to me in my interview....Oh, and by the way...I found a job where I am making the big money....ha fucking ha.....would you like some fries with that? stupid fuck...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooo, the big money! Wow! Maybe if you showed up and sold something here you would have made "the big money." Can't wait to read about your big money when this new firm (sounds like you started this week) figures out you are a useless whiner and cans you, again. Wait, we'll blame the lying manager, nothing like passing the blame of your failure on to someone else.

People like you make it hard for good managers like me to find real talent bc we have to deal with posers like you. Territory has gone up since you left, too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...like watching a couple of chihuahuas fight to the death over a chicken wing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for Applied and was treated well. I have since moved on and now work for a major player and I'm treated exponentially better. Don't have to worry about cheap expense guidelines and when I'm on the road I can eat and stay pretty much where I want. Life is good.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what company?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pimp daddy's massage parlor biatch.

no, that's really the name of the company... including the biatch part.

how are the trocars selling dope.