Is there any Pfizer reps out there anymore?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Sammonator, Mar 7, 2008 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Sammonator

Sammonator Guest

Folks,

I can't believe that the stuff that's being written on the 'Pfizer" page are from the Pfizer reps I've known over the years. If you've got a "beef" then let it out, but as Mike Kraft always said, "If you've got a problem..then have a solution as well". Perhaps that isn't the way things are done anymore, but this is a mantra in any business. Take it for what it's worth...and, if you ever knew Mike Kraft, then please spread his philosophy--

2. Sammonator

Sammonator Guest

I can't believe that over 90% of the stuff on the "Pfizer" site is not from Pfizer reps. Having said that, (of those that do post), I've known a number of quality reps, like Bob Sullivan and Joe Simko that would never talk smack like you folks do...perhaps it's time to bring back Mike Kraft. He always said that if you've got a problem, you "oughta" have a solution as well. Perhaps this is what the company(and site) needs--that is IF your D.M. can handle the truth.
    Nonetheless, as someone that has had Pfizer reps call on them for 20 years, I hope you folks can focus on the positives and less on the B.S.
    I wish you well-

3. I Googled Mike Kraft/Pfizer and found a post from Sammonator. Thank you for your kind words about my deceased husband Bob Sullivan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That must be nice. Sounds like a different guy from a different day.

Over the years Pfizer has turned into a savage place.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2015: Pfizer Rep? What's that? I haven't seen one since days of pens, pads and samples. The federal government made them illegal under the 1st amendment of Obamacare.