WTF does "Safe" mean???

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 4:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If A & D are safe, than am I out if I am a C?????? Can't get a straight answer from the CTL. DCO etc.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think your CTL or DCO gives two craps about your job? There're totally preoccupied with their own fate knowing that this time the bell may toll for them!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A & D will not be laid off if they were ranked in the three upper buckets for their 2013 review. As a C rep, you will be put in the mix with the rest and judged through the magic system to see if you are kept or laid off.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess I've been out of the loop too long, so to speak. I read all these posts about job security or insecurity as the case may be at Merck present day. I assume the old saying of Merck being a job for life if one got their paperwork and expenses submitted on time and strictly adhered to all Merck policies without any violations no longer holds true. I don't know how field sales people manage to keep their sanity when so much of their job and sales performance is beyond their control yet they remain held accountable for it all. In that regard, yes, WTF does "safe" mean???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hypothetical questions....to ponder.

A or D rep took a fall in 2013. First time ever!
    Managed care snafu...

Cut or safe?

A or D rep had big managed care win but played hooky most days!

Cut or safe?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are not very smart. Performance is not really a factor. Maybe if they are bottom 10% and that's a big maybe. They stay. Everyone else it's about keeping merck safe from lawsuits. Period. Performance is a joke in this industry and everyone knows it.