Riad's Audio Update

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 3:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

working through hand raisers. 3 up in most territories. will be with another update soon!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardio team and hospital get cozy. PC cardio, they sound chosen....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will PC continue with respiratory or only diabetes and cardio?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Seems like more questions and confusion !!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I will spill the beans. There will be a group 1 (a) and group 2 (d). It was decided Friday to add a new group 3 in PC. The 3rd group will partner with companies like starbucks, pizza hut and grocery chains. This same group will roll out new food products during the course of the deli slinging day. Via Ipad, reps will input food scores/feedback from the fat ass office staff. For the extreme fat ass staff we can have them sign for food voucher coupons so they can gorge even more after work.

RFMs= reps feeding massive staff

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like they are flying by the seat of their pants here. Why didn't they say we would be 3 up when they initially announced the layoffs? They are making it up as they go along. I would not be surprised if in the next update they say we will be 4 up per territory. :)

In the end we might actually need to recruit new reps and there may not be any layoffs. Just stay tuned folks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me that in some areas the exiting folks are found in hubs....

Some may have impossible commutes, some may have impossible managers, some may have crappy managed care, some may have no access and blah, blah, blah......

Bottom line.....these situations may actually save other folks!!

Hey, just think...you may not want to leave but you've been put on the cut list :(

Now you discover all those exiting people have created big holes in the fabric.....suddenly you're needed again! Don't give up on the hope! Kiss an exit rep today!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma reps have gone the way of phone books and movie rental stores. Outlived their usefulness. Not trying to be mean, just honest.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 up? Sounds like the found room for the B reps and FU to the C reps who launched Januvia

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it is the B reps who are toast.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do the a b c d e reps do?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it does not matter if you are b, c or e - whoever has the highest performance rating stays.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just how screwed up Merck is. Our Respiratory Rep makes more in salary, bonus and other comp. than he sales and is a VP winner. Quota is so low and he thinks he is a great rep. When will Merck wise up. Send all respiratory reps to EBPU or some type of contract, what a waste of money.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly what highest performance? Seems bazaar to be only one teeny tiny glimpse in time...

I know VPs and LERs who tanked one year then had a fly high year the next! Bad luck if they choose your off year. :(

What IS the real deal here?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a good question. I don't know what they do but I will tell you this. The A & D rep won the job-extended still working lottery at Merck. The B, C & E reps are not lottery winners at Merck. Their jobs are at risk to be terminated on July 1st.