No Vaccines info!!!!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 3:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know we are finding out tomorrow what is going on, but it is so disappointing that reps have no idea what to expect. We really don't know if there are cuts or not or what percentage. If its "headcount neutral" then why roll this out is such dramatic fashion. Two months of wondering if we will be employed and 2 months of reduced productivity. The survivors will all have to act like everything is perfect in Chicago. Whether or not we keep our jobs, we have been treated poorly and few will have the courage to express the gravity of how bad this has been for the human beings Merck employs. If I stay I will keep my mouth shut too as there is nothing positive that will come from expressing that frustration. My manager act like she thinks we should be grateful that we even have an opportunity to keep our jobs at this amazing company.

This could have been rolled out better and quicker with more information. There will be no accountability on how this was conducted and all will be justified in their heads. But if treating humans like humans where the priority adjustments and changes could have been made, but that is not a priority for the West Point Gang.

I am sure there are people up at West Point who read this, but none have had the courage to spill any useful or helpful information. In my brief time there I saw good people, but they all live under a culture of fear and trying not to be noticed, its too bad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I struggle with this too. I work with cool people and my manager is decent, but I struggle with my own dignity being at the mercy of these people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How True..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Merck for me was awesome at one time. I was so proud to work here, managers used to actually be sympathetic to how tough this is to put our lives on hold wondering if we will have to find another job doing God knows what. But now our RD barely says anything at all and managers act like its business as usual and its not. Who the heck thinks this type of leadership is good for anyone including shareholders?

I have to go, my manager is driving out here today! Today! He never cares to see me, but now feels the need to show his face!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am guessing some cuts but most will be OK. Keyword "guessing".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So surprised no one is talking about the cuts today? Our district lost 2. How about yours?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MI lost at least 2 Merck, 1 Inventiv person, MI will now be a district by itself.

We need a CTL also as SS took the VKCL job.

Other districts??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our region averaged one cut per district. I know one district cut 2 reps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got the remaining 6 VCKL jobs?