Consumer Care Folks Depressed

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2014 at 2:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing after another. The best people have already left. Those of us who remain will most likely loose our jobs. $5B by 2015 ... right?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, couldn't agree more.

We're doomed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consumer division was sold to Bayer, right?

Why don't you muddaskum post for jobs there? Stop crying and get BACK on the horse and RIDE!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to have sympathy for these idiots who 'wished, hoped and prayed' they would slip out of Merck's clutches. Comments like 'jumping for joy, adios losers and we're out of here' come to mind. Such fools.

You really thought this was YOUR answer and not the most convenient way for Merck to ax you AND make money doing it? On the bright side, you don't have to guess about whether or not you will get cut now, you're as good as gone. Who knows, there might be a change in control sweetened package waiting for you.

Good luck, next time don't be in such a hurry to gloat about leaving the mother ship.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sweetened package, just standard Merck severance for 2 years after close of the deal. You can see the politics going on now, jockeying for best positions so they will look good for Bayer in comparison to co-workers. Managers selectively putting their favorites onto higher profile work. Its ugly and is getting uglier.

Its not the depressed ones that should be concerned about.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never understand others surprise or depression about their situation. The crystal ball for looking into the future was revealed to all some time ago. Denial is never an excuse I have any sympathy for. I don't feel sorry for people that buy lottery tickets and don't win.