Bobs news flash....

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2014 at 2:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone want to elaborate on his presentation.

Any good news for the outcasts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he sounded really nervous. What is that about? Are they making him say what he knows is not true? He is usually really good at speaking. I don't know?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did say most territories will go from 4 to 3 reps. At least I know there is a spot I can get.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's only lying when his lips are moving, kind of like my CTL. Company schmucks, both of them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear new performance evaluations include GPS history. True?.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was waiting for the fake tears. Surprised he didn't fake a break down.
    Couldn't be that hard since he gave the axe ability to Riad the butcher.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plenty of territories currently have 5 reps. Lets hope they go to 3 across the board. Any more than that, and we will all be sitting through this again in 6 months. You have to wonder - how much further will they go after this? At that point, might as well let all PC go and hire in one or two contract reps per territory.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eureka

Lower costs but individual accountability needed

MGAMs are untouched? MGAMs are band four and they are only calling on dr groups?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hes just a typical punk-ass lying SOB who fakes sadness but is only concerned about his own job. Come to think of it, does everybody know that old Bobby was put out to pasture 2 years ago? And now they went to the pasture and brought him back! What does that tell you about our company?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from the days of hospital sales to now he has always been a taker and not a giver. a sob

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out to pasture means gone, retired, no longer on a working payrole.

He was put in a new job back then. Never out of a job.

Last time I checked a job is what matters in life.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No dick for brains. Out to pasture doesn't mean retired. Get with the program shit for brains. It refers to people who can't get the job done but are too old to do anything useful. So they put them out to pasture until they retire. Everyone knew he was put in the pasture. Then they went back in to get him. You must be a new MBA graduate. Out to pasture means retired....yeah, right. Typical youngster trying to sound like he knows whats going on. You see, this is what's wrong with merck. We hired dickasses like you who don't even know the language. But you keep selling turdballs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The expression "out to pasture" means "forced to retire."

You must be too young to understand.....and you make it clear you've never seen a dictionary.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dickhead-out to pature doesn't mean retired. It's a place where you're put until you retire because you suck ass at doing anything else. Think of an occupational burial ground. That was Big Bobby. And we go back to bring him here to lead us! YES!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cambridge dictionary - Out to Pasture - "to stop someone working in their job because they are too old to be useful" aka "retired" asswipe.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Put Out to Pasture": (Verb - Idiomatic)
    To make someone retire, especially due to advancing age.

"They've put John out to pasture and replaced him with someone who's got half his experience."

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/put_out_to_pasture

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey penis breath. It's an idiom that means.
    To make someone retire, especially due to advancing age

put someone out to pasture
    Fig. to retire someone. (Based on put a horse out to pasture.) Please don't put me out to pasture. I have lots of good years left. This vice president has reached retirement age. It's time to put him out to pasture.

McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.

put somebody out to pasture
    to make someone stop working at their job because they are too old to be useful He felt he was still too young to be put out to pasture.

Cambridge Idioms Dictionary, 2nd ed. Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2006.

put somebody out to pasture
    to make someone stop working at their job because they are too old to be useful At 62, he felt he was not ready to be put out to pasture.

Etymology: based on the tradition of keeping farm animals that are too old to work in a pasture (land covered with grass)

Cambridge Dictionary of American Idioms Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2003.