Vac Rep Here! READ THIS!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2014 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made the cut Friday, and you know why..DO YOU KNOW WHY?????? BECAUSE I AM THE BEST ASS KISSER AT MERCK! I am fucking bullet proof!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...watch out for Karma.....it's coming. They let the Beyer rep with 17 years go for your sorry ass!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate auto correct.......better rep....MW can run circles around your sorry ass!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may think your the best ass kisser, but my friend, I wrote the book! While others fight through sleepless nights, I sleep like a baby because I am adored by those above me. Yes, I work short days, 5 days a week, but it doesn't matter. I am the God of Ass Kissing!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well good for you. I am not and will probably be gone after June 23rd. However, I will leave just as I arrived at Merck 15 years ago. I live with honor and integrity and respect for others, I refuse to lie, cheat and steal nor tolerate those who do. Therefore I am not a YES man and have been targeted. So I will leave and move on to something better, maybe not better pay, but my soul will be cleansed of this place. So enjoy your money and your backstabbing and your sorry existence on this earth. YOU my friend are a great SALES REP...we will have that carved on your head stone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. I am sorry to here you may be let go. I wish you the best and believe you will find a job that you are looking for with your honor and integrity intact. Take care.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some men simply enjoy putting their tongue in another ass. Enjoy your climb to success.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow he read the Army Officer candidate school code of conduct. Holier than though? Or just sick of being treated like shit for doing good work?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're at the 15-year mark, I can absolutely guarantee you that you are gone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not holier than anyone just tired of what goes on here and who gets raised up on Core Competencies and who gets lowered based on what the CTL thinks of them. As far as the Army Code goes...well maybe everyone here should read it too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not alone. It appears there are many reps in vaccine that have close to 15 years or more that are all of a sudden a problem. Their message isn't strong enough, they aren't engaging the customer enough or they are not shortening the sales cycle which is code for being more aggressive.

All of a sudden after more than a decade of solid work you are the problem? I love how CTL's have been chirping the job has changed so adapt or leave. Really? So, selling more doses of vaccines in offices is not the goal anymore?

It's all about the selling goal and the business plan and the strategy behind the plan. What a bunch of BS. Management will say anything to get rid of veterans and replace them with cheap, inexperienced reps they can easily brainwash. The discrimination is blatant and I hope they get called out for it. I believe in Karma and bad Karma has already taken hold in this organization and in it's leadership. You can hire all of the young koolaid thirsty reps you want with the most detailed business plans in the world but it won't help save or grow Zostavax period!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Veterean rep here, all of this is everywhere not just Merck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you promise?!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. You keep that integrity and respect for others! While you are running around the internet looking for a job, I will be suck the teat of Old Mother Merck! Yes, I will continue to lie, cheat and steal as always, AND I will still be with Mother!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For now. You will be exposed and fired soon, brown lips and all.