Manager base pay

Discussion in 'Alere Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the manager base pay?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

130-175k, depending on experience.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

168500 for me. 3 years as DM

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$184235 7 years DM

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lire. Your making more than Drs ... Democrats want you to hand over your earnings anyway, and that will happen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you were most likely were rejected due to spelling errors on you application....lire?????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually know what the range is but not telling. I'll say this, DOE, $80k-95K base with $40K IC at plan.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

150K + Stock Options + 50K bonus at plan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Btw... Thanks for making it known you know but your not telling. What are you 12??? Who says shit like that???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got 213,500, 6 years as a dm

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

144k base, plus bonus, plus commission, plus raise in 3 months. 200k first year.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any information on salary, etc for Account Exec CCG or Infectious Disease Consultant CPG?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL BS, and you know it. Very likely 90-110, you can make more as a REP working in biotech - the guys walking around not wearing the ties. How does that sit with you Mr. "Manager"?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a rep from another company that happened to stumble on this thread. My base is $135K. I know I make more than many/most DM's in this industry but in companies like mine I bet my manager make around $170K.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, are you asking if we get paid in Italian currency?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for your company, or know what you sell...but I know the pay bands, so grab whichever fits you best below:

Primary care drug: mgr with no prior exp - 88-100k; prior exp - 100-112k
    Specialty drug: total range - 115-145k
    Biotech: total range 125-170k

If you're a braggart of a manager who gets a hard on with your great salary (seems like a few on this board, based on the responses): consider there are reps (see below; those you see in polo shirts, no ties, or in scrubs) who make more than you, without having to be a glorified babysitter:

biotech rep: 95-115k, plus larger IC plans (36-60k) = total comp 130-175k starting, plus options in many cases.
    med device rep: 100-155k, plus unlimited IC once weened off of salary - 2 years out, could be making total IC of 155-300+

Hope this helps. As you Pharma folks says, "good / happy selling out there"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You're"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You + are = You're. Dummy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes indeed. The your you're mistake is a huge hang up for me too. College graduates making 6 figures should know the difference.
    CP grammar police