Mission Prenatal

Discussion in 'Mission Pharmacal' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not seen a Mission rep in years. I am an Internest in the St. Louis area and no rep has called on me. I need samples of Mission Prenatal for my wife. Who can I call to get a rep into my office? Thanks in Advance.

Doctor Dan L.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Doctor Dan again. Ok 190 of you have viewed this post and Not one of you offered helpful advice. I am not happy with your company. How can I get a rep to stop by my office with a supply of Mission Prenatal? Any of your drug rep losers know?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try calling the company - 1-800-292-7364.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried calling. Spent ten minutes on hold. That's insane. Nobody knows the rep in St. Louis? What kind of an outfit is this?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you try writing a prescription you cheap SOB

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! This guy is a doctor who wants to use sample for personal use, which is against some sort of legal code, and doesn't want to spend the money for his wife's vitamins. Yet I'll bet they are spending $5,000 on a damn stroller. Disgusting.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dr. Dan - we are on P&L and are not going to waste our resources on you if you aren't RXing our products! DUhhhh

The good ole pharma days are OVER!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor Dan here. I have taken your comments to our county medical society meeting and posted them. Resolution has passed that no doctor in our county will see Mission sales reps starting September 1.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer through the Wyeth division will begin promoting Stuartnatal 1 + 1 beginning September 1. I suggest all doctors refrain from using the Mission product as your Wyeth rep will begin sampling this quality product very soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well YEEHAW GIDDYUP! Ya'll must be in sum po dunk town if ya'll can pony up all the doctors in the county for a meetin' and have the time to discuss your cheap ass family issues! it's too bad we won't be gettin to se all ya'll 15 doctors anymore. No wonder you aint got no money to take care of your family, your a doctor in a county of 500 people.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't find this funny. I'm a physician too. Wife is a pharma rep with another company and she showed me this post. I too will not allow Mission reps in my group practice effective immediately. Any other doctors care to join us?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to use this second class product. Much better and less expensive prenatal products out there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great now these self involved Wyeth dumbasses are just going to get on here because they are bored and can't SELL.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't sell? We will see about that. You've had what 30 years to sell your crap product. We are relaunching an old drug and will have a higher market share than you idiots in less than three months. Watch and see idiots.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're hilarious! Seriously, who cares? Market share really? You don't have a clue how our pay structure works. We have seen so many public companies come in and go out. We are a privately held company. Shareholders aren't in our decision making process. You will have a good 3-5 years so hope we get to be besties.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweat it out asswipe we are going to take ur business.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even work for the company. I was just messing with you lol. Funny thing is you must feel some threat or you wouldn't have to comment. Oh, btw not sure if I would be boasting about selling "vitamins". Really? These guys at least have disease states to hit while helping their friends treat the new mommies. Don't fool yourself, you don't have a chance. When it comes to relationships these reps are solid. Done and done

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U don't work for our company then stay off our board Troll. Ur post makes no sense anyway.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up your hole with a tootsie roll. I'll come on this board anytime I want to. It's a free country.