Share your WC success story!

Discussion in 'Warner Chilcott' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 11:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was fired in the mid 2000's for poor sales performance....I have had a six figure gig with a large pharma company since... Than you WC you piece of shit!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You work for a big pharma company and you are bragging about that? LOL. How is that pod working for ya Porky? You're too dumb to even make fun of. No wonder you were fired. Fucking dimwitted loser.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the Quantum Leap Program, most of the winners that really increased their base salary got laid off or PIP'd out.

There was a rep that was friends with the Yasmin rep. They both had the exact same territory. They compared script data and the Yasmin rep's data showed she had a lot more scripts than what WC's data showed. The WC rep was put on a PIP and then let go all because she had a high base salary. Now you know why the sales numbers took so long to come out - they were 'adjusting' them!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a success story: Currently a rep for WC. I couldn't get a particular Dr. in my territory to start writing for me even though he said he would start doing so for over 6 months. My manager kept pressuring me to get this Dr. on board. However, the tough part is that the practice doesn't allow reps or lunches. So I just waited under his car until he came out from his clinic after work one day. I grabbed his ankle and threatened him with a knife. He now writes my drug all the time. I highly recommend it. Worked great!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Boniva rep on my territory kicked my butt in sales keeping that crap drug Actonel away from patients!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hello, ive heard a few wc reps going to work for Tactile Medical for medical device..any insight on the role/pay? Any feedback would be great. Working with a recruiter on this but would like real feedback

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FOAMIX