Saxenda Approved?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am trying to figure out what is going on…

Has anyone heard?

From what I can tell we are doubling the dose of Victoza and rebranding it as a weight-loss drug? I don't know about you guys, but my endo's already know Victoza is good for weight-loss, so is this just making it official so we can tell the doc "go ahead and use it officially now"

For me, (as for us all) the biggest issue has always been coverage and price…

0.6 mg is too expensive for most patients when insurance doesn't cover it, and now the dosing is 3mg per day.. The BETTER lower the price significantly before we get it… no matter how effective it is, not many people will be able to pay $20-$25 per day..

Still exciting though!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't hurt your brain cells. Please.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha, I will try NOT to!

It just seems like no one has a clue to what is going on..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know whats going on. You'll find out today.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope so..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away troll. Quit fishing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, cuz like NO ONE out here knows what we're doing, or how its gonna be priced.

Absolutely no Market Access guys have been whispering about this for 10 months. Medical Liaisons? Perish the thought!!! DCS?, No, we're all taught to defer and deflect all conversations about those four words to the appropriate department. I mean, my iPhone won't even let me type those words in one sentence: Victoza. for. weight. loss.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost 5:00 and still no word... This is not good..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is popping. I bet the Adcom is in favor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people give drooling idiots a bad name. Have you ever heard of Competitive intelligence tactics? Our competitors' ELTS likely know more about this drug, the pricing, logo, and 12 month communications plan than we in the field do.

There are people that work here that accept money to tell what they know. They take shots of slides presented at meetings, and make copies of slide decks, emails, and handouts, and send to C.I. vendors. And they get paid handsomely to do so. There are vendors that we use that blab to other clients about what they know about us and our plans. And they get paid handsomely to do so.

To think that other companies use THIS website to glean information proves what so many industries think about us: we are good at delivering lunches, getting signatures, and quoting approved messages. NOTHING MORE. "Walking kiosks" as my residents used to call us. (I don't know what we're called anymore, because we're all banned from the hospitals here.)

You people crack me UP!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14-1 vote recommended for approval

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, I sure hope they make the N reps sell this dog. I don't want it. Too expensive for so little weight loss. Not to mention the nausea and pancreatitis at such a high dose.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, Takeda troll.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really that stupid? Financial experts predict this will be a $1 Biooion dollar drug. That's billion with a B!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just remember we also had an approval from the advisory board for Tresiba......and we know how that turned out

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does Express Scripts think? Caremark? That's who may matter most in ObummaCare world.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

22% of Pts lost 10%+ of their bodyweight, I think that is a great result.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*whew*. And here we were, wondering what PBMs will think of our pricing! Thank GOD you approve!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how many patients will end up on an erectile dysfunction drug when Saxendra gets prescribed?

Sounds like a combination of Stendra and Staxyn.