Salary range

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range for NYC territories?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same as other territories. No pay adjustment based on geography. You're better off being a rep in East Bumblefuck. COL in NY is ridiculous.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would choose another career. Being a rep in NY is going to leave you broke. Hell being a rep in any major city at boehringer is going to leave you broke. Trust me I know..I live in a major city, work for boehringer, and I barely make it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range for a primary care rep? What is the bonus structure at 100% attainment?

Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary is lowest in industry. BI pays everyone the same bonus.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which division? Salaries are much higher in specialty divisions like oncology and offer adjustments for COL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't come to BI for $. Range for PCP is probably 55k-65k, Bonus is 22k. It is very rare to make more that the target bonus. Great vacation time, only reason to work here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making 93 as specialty rep w 25k bonus. How is this handled will not take any job for 65! That would be a major step backward. What is the vacation?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have at least 10 years in the industry the vacation is weeks. Salary is higher than 65 if you are coming from another company, but lower than you are making. 60's low 70's is PCP pay.
    If you need 90's probably someplace else would be better. I know many people making less than previous companies, but usually because they had been laid off.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you roll with the oncology division or IPF- elite- you get $100K+commission and management level ride- u just gotta throw in for your own rims- with that kinda cheddar- I bought low profiles 20" for my ride

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 years specialty rep but also have pc exp. What kind of salary and bonus situations?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG how much less!? Seems to me 10K should be the max unless you go cso then you could drop 40K!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on specialty or Primary Care, which you have not said. Interview, get the offer and see if you want it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you go to BI? That is like leaving a 5 star restaurant to work at McDonalds.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're assuming someone is at a 5 star restaurant now.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My advice is to get out while you can. Get ahead start on all these idiots that are overpaid do nothing "sales people". Pharma is dead in 5 years...and with BIs "pipeline" we are all dead in the water sooner than later. Missed the boat on DVT / PE, late on DPP4i and jardiance... Respitory is not going to pay for everyone... BI sucks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. You first.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left after Vegas my friend. Dont let the roof fall on your head... Be smarter than that. Give me one good reason to stay in pharma at BI?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leaving Las Vegas, where did you go???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much vacation?