NEW ROUND OF LAY OFFS

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 5:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ny closing and now word of more cuts to the field by Jan 1. Sucks! Hang in Team!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take it if they offer the Forest Severance package. This place is organized chaos

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will gladly volunteer for the next round of layoffs. Please, please, please pick me!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insider here. Its true. Layoffs will begin again in Dec. Good luck to all

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The layoffs have been going on all summer and fall. but because the weekly numbers are under 100 (3% or less), no fanfare is given. Look at all the people who have been let go just in the past 60 days (sales people need to look beyond your own little bubble) St. Louise, Jersey City, Long Island, NYC, have all been hit hard and silently.

Each week large hand-fulls are quietly let go. NYC was at 440 staff just this past April, now we are down to a little over 200 with many more leaving (we just got notice that we will be leaving the first half of December...with a nice package) Jersey city had over a 1000 staff just one year ago, now they are at around 500 people with a great many (I believe I heard 200) leaving in the December layoffs.

Talented people...that Actavis will lose forever. Talent like those who researched some of our biggest drugs and developed the compounds. You can't get that talent or expertise back. For wanting to remain a well-balanced organization....Actavis sure is becoming generics heavy and branded light. Legacy Forest will be down 70% of staff come this December from just one year ago.....shocking....but this is business!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true? or this is another joke?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you sales employees ever looked outside of your little bubble, you would find that literally every person in corporate knows this to be true. But blah blah blah my DM who I see once a month is a meanie, right?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here - your numbers are fairly accurate. We heard the new team will not keep any fieldteam who had poor evals or were caught in the call audits back in the spring. Thats where the 35% fake call finding came from. As far as NYC and LI they are history. Take the package or if you are highly ranked like a P clubber stay for the ride, like I will do. Those few who survive thru next year may become part of the new leadership. Those inInformatics however are history as that function is considered useless according to leadship reports. Best of luck and thanks to those who helped me move up. I am grateful.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are too many people selling the same products and it's office overload. T make room for my partners with my current call plan I barely have anything to do. There is no way we are not gonna slash people real soon. I also heard those performing well are safe and if you are in the bottom you need to start loking

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you figure out who is not performing well when 4-5 people in one area all sell the same thing? There is no accountability here

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here - going in early to work on Monday. Yes only those in upper quartile are relatively safe. RDs are intentionally creating conflict between reps so as to see who is strongest. If you are a Rep you should do all in your power to f**k your coworkers if you want to survive. THIS IS THE GAMEPLAN FROM MANAGEMENT. GET IT!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think will happen to the CFAM positions?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here, Above post is correct! Rat on your teammates. Fake calls to make yourself look better. "Claim" offices so that your counterparts can say they are liked better. Buy extra food to take home. Get drunk with Drs so they can write more. Buddy up with manager so you can team up on your partner.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hr agrees this is the best approach if you want to get a head.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See a tree cut it down. Deforestation, crop and burn, plllleeeeeasssseee cleans this place of Forest. There's an inner struggle where Forest employees just don't want to integrate. They refuse to change and adapt. As a result, they're trying to fill every position of influence with a Forest lifer.

It's not a plan for a bright future as these folks are not creative individuals, but follower pack animals that would follow the lead lamb off of a cliff.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your advise is excellent. I am also a DM and follow same gameplan. I feel bad at timed that so many reps perform so poorly but that's not my problem

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think will happen to the Cystic Fibrosis Specialty Super Stars?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM Here - layoffs in November. Many of the rug rat reps will be hit.
    I have six bottom feeders who are on the list I submitted yesterday. Only p clubbers are assured. To be safe

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great news! Nobody, and I mean nobody, is better at kissing ass than I am! I cleverly put little seeds of doubt about my teammates in my DM's mind at every opportunity! I fake over half my calls, and my DM has absolutely no idea as to what I am doing! It's all too damn funny! I will survive, while others better than i will fall!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a DM I cannot condone your behsvior. HOWEVER your strategic planning and actions show you are a true winner. In this Rep business the ethos is 'eat or be eaten' You obviously know you have to be proactive in positioning your coworkers to get the shaft. KUDOS KUDOS to you