Salary, Bonus and Gettin' Ahead!

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 7:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Older rep here who is curious about the money and chances of getting ahead into other jobs with these companies...mucho years experience in pharma. Now thinking of taking on one of these gigs. Honest opinions.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead end. Most are not rolled over. If reps are rolled over, they are generally below the age of 35. Base salary remains the same as when you started. They mention reviews and pay increases, but this never happens. Bonus depends on contract. Most bonuses do not amount to over 1k per quarter after taxes and that's actually pretty high and if your at or pretty close to goal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS4(AZ diabetes) here, just received Q2 bonus of $4500!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we make so much less than the AZ team? Have more experience, awards, and better results. Stuck. Wonder if I should move on to brighter horizons someplace else...

Convince me otherwise.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not the only one.. Many are regardless if making $4,500k/quarter.. Benefits here suck and the base salary is not enough!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything is C and D grade. Step down man. It's either the trend in this industry or just a bump in your road.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about other types of jobs?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will stay if I get into another job function other than rep. Possible? Need more money too,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell the recruiter that you would like to interview for a district manager position. There's lots of travel, but base starts at 96k and it's actually a much easier position because it has about 1/3-1/4 the amount as with a direct phas company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A direct pharm not phas company

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest