Single Rooms!

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Available at Motel 6!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you have to do is got to that special doc that you are close to and get a "medical exception" letter

Voila....no room sharing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geesh.....I was so looking forward to a new snuggle buddy. My last one had a beard and gave me a slight stubble burn......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and you don't think HR is onto you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh god, not this "we've always had to double up" tripe again! Let me guess, and Forest has been your only employer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tripling up is the new double. Twice the chance of action and two times the fun. Giddy up cowboys!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out for those Texas rattlers! Don't want to get sprayed with their venom

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the EbolaInn great savings for our cheap company!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I order room service?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No pizza hut instead.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No longer with Forest. However, during a national meeting I walk into my hotel room and there is some person I have never seen before and do not know from Adam. What am I in boot camp?

There was dump hotel across the street. I checked into the hotel across the street and showed up for breakfast early as though I was going to run, then I would run down the street shower, dress and walk back. After the meetings I would go for a "walk" back to the other hotel.

I recognize these are large organizations and they are tight with a dime, but a professional adult listening to stranger talk to his wife and kids before bed is not a bonding experience for most. It is a truly creepy, corporate cheap form of torture to most.

We all travel in our jobs and stay in private rooms. What makes it any different.

Dear God, I do not miss the industry in any way shape or form. It was like being in junior high and wanting to sit with cool kids.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You weren't one of the cool kids huh?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This fucking cracks me up that we are forced to share rooms, they already want us at breakfast by 6:30 am so are we supposed to shower together to make it down there? And of course our dipshit manager wants us in the meeting room 15 minutes before everyone else and then we get to go till 5:30pm, and then theres the bonus of the one night to ourselves we were going to have that we now have to go to a dinner with the said dipshit manager and other districts. WHY CAN'T I WORK FOR A NORMAL FUCKING COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dig your heads out of your asses Actavis/Forest or should I say Forest Management...somebody is going to finally have enough and walk up onstage and tell the entire fucking company off and I'm going to laugh my ass off. And thanks for holding us up till 5:30 pm on the last day so none of us can make a flight home from fucking Arizona and now you have to pay for another hotel night with our mystery roommate...brilliant thinking shit bags!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above post had me laughing out loud! This company is a joke!! I pray someone tells BS and the rest of the dip shits to GFO!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is pretty clear that they don't care!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nor, did I choose to be either. One very odd industry. Oddly, I liked my team and mangers and believed them to fair. I believed the structure was designed to be more customer service than sales.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiots do realize you can select your own roommate right? But judging by your miserable persona I'm sure you have no real friends in this company. And why your at it, get off your high horse. You are a drug rep, not a business professional. Big difference. If the roommate experience causes this much anxiety and drama in your life you must live a pretty pampered life. So quit complaining or find a new gig, its not that hard.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to be in Pharma. It was a nice easy gig. I saw my manager every 4-6 weeks; my numbers were good, then after 15 years in the industry was laid of. I was making 130k per year, great benefits, "flexible" hours, company car with almost free gas, etc. I now sell real estate for staright commission. Some months I get no income at all. I woork 12-14 hours a day, and pay my own expense, with no benefits at all. I have been trying to get back into pharma for three years, but no luck.

For all of you complaining about sharing a hotel room, that you are not paying for, please heed my story. YOU HAVE A GREAT JOB! I would everything and take your job for 50k if given the opportunity. Maybe you should pay for your own room if you want a single (thats what I do for away meetings).

That the problem with pharma "sales" people. You receive very high pay, for very little realy work. You simply dont know how blessed you are. I didnt either!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a lot of truth in this post. The worst day for a pharma rep is better than many people's best day. But as the entitlement mentality becomes more and more entrenched in our society, more and more people fail to realize how good they have it (even with micro-managing DM's and bitchy receptionists). I hope everyone thanks God for having a job that allowes them to support their family so well. That's not saying their aren't higher paying jobs - there are. But come on folks - almost everyone is at 100K plus once you add in the bene's and car, and most tenured or high-performing reps can push that close to 200K. No too shabby when the median US income is just over 50K.