Red Team Openings

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interested in pursuing one of these jobs for pure job security. It appears everybody they try and push into one these positions they decline. What's the deal? Why not pursue? It is for sure certain a down sizing is in the future. Any insights would be helpful.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup, they love to pose as sincere harmless job seekers. Then they laugh at the dumb asses that spoon feed them whatever they ask for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great mentality at this organization. Lets join a salesforce that has shitty management, awful marketing, burnouts from JNJ, a crazy manager and zero bonus potential. Do people not have a work ethic or a desire to actually try and do better?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of the top Red Account Managers are leaving. They are smart. What a joke of a company. Compliance paranoia to the least. The managers are all kiss butts and do what the Regional duds say. Ship sinking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NJ red team has been a problem from day one. The team comprises a bunch of lazy, pompous assholes that have no clue what they are doing. They are begging people to take this position. People would rather get laid off than work on this group.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Matheson's team is horrible to work with. Collaboration, really?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree as well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I agree. Matheson's team is horrible to work with. Collaboration, really?"

Need skills to collaborate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mathisonis a great manager, and gets it. It's funny how bitter and two face people are at this company. Hope those who have had an easy sell with Oral get a huge wake up call when Brex launches. The horrible, negative reps will be exposed and they can go back to primary care to drop off samples and take food orders.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for DM and it's my blue overlap constantly asking me where did I go, who did I see, why are they a Target, blah blah, and he does the same thing to his poor partner, gawd I hope he leaves, douche!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How professional, case closed on collaborating with this team.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about JW? Not only does he think he walks on water, his team is full of some of the worst reps in the industry, yet they believe they are something special.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This entire team would have a hard time getting contract jobs in this hiring enviroment.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Common sense says that if the red team openings were such "great opportunities," then management wouldn't have to try so hard to strong-arm the blue team members to join. The harder somebody tries to sell you something, the faster and further you should run away. If these "opportunities" were so great, blue team members would be fighting hand over fist for these jobs instead of declining left and right. The fact is, management on the red are insane, turnover is extremely high, commission structure sucks, their marketing dept. are incompetent, and the division will be out of business when the FDA approves Alkermes's better and less expensive version of the same drug in less than a year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Red Team=Sinking Titanic (without the lifeboats)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The legacy and ultimately the down fall of the red team is poor marketing, poor leadership and awful reps. The majority of the NJ red team had absolutely no experience in selling antipsychotics let alone an injectable. They spend the majority of their days chasing ghost scripts in random pharmacies to justify their existence. This team will ultimately get what they have put into it. Good selling!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well what the hell did you expect since even the DM (DM) has no anti-psychotic experience.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NJ red team manager is formerly from Janssen, he launched RC and IS. With that being said what experience he has in launching these types of medications, he lacks in management ability, people skills and selection and recruiting. He is a good manager until you need something.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He came from BMS and worked in the Sales Training Dept for oncology