Are the 50 "new" jobs posted?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know there are many new jobs posted but these look like new territories that were prior inventiv. There was suppose to be 50 new hospital positions- are these the ones posted? While I am grateful for a job, my new territory is no where near my home and never called on any of the four plus hours of territory. Hoping they will be posting new jobs or realize that these maps make even less business sense than prior.
    Does anyone know?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be looking for a new job outside of MNK. This place is awful. I don't care how good your doing. You are one slow month away from being thumped out. 2/3 of the sales force is gone over the past 2 months. Yea I guess we are the lucky ones who survived THIS TIME. Even if you think things might get better why would you want to work for this SCUM - SC or HO???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The prior 6 months were not an indication?? This is your territory-mgt does not care if you have to travel thru the artic to reach your territory. Just get the require Rx or dont let the door hit you on the way out!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop with the pompous attitude. You are a douche.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont like it?? Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
    WE have 1000s of resume of people who need jobs and want to work

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, stop being a douche.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep lying to yourself dumbass. After the clusterfuck that happened last week, who the hell would want to work for this shitty company?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly! only those without jobs will come here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What products are these for and what's the base and target bonus?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base around $75k with target bonus $24k but most make about 60% of target. Not the best by it pays the bills. Good luck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can always rim assholes for $20/ a job. Not glamorous, but it helps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's it??? May as well work a contract gig!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this for surgical products? Why is the position called Surgical Specialty Sales when you're only selling tablets?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will try to sell a b.i.d. version of Percocet to surgeons who don't want to see a drug rep. The drug has minimal formulary coverage and pharmacies don't want to stock it.

You won't make any bonus money and you'll see coworkers either jumping ship or being forced out. You will be given 3-6 months to produce and be micromanaged daily. The company will likely license its branded pain meds to another company within a year. MNK is the bottom of the barrel in pharma and not something you want on your resume. Most all field personnel are looking to exit.

You have been warned!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$85k

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you better use the stupid ipad and make sure you use teh "lewis" part aall the time or be prepared to be confronted about it by your stupid DM.
    I showed up as a "high " user of the Lewisspread by keeping the ipad on as i drove to my territory one hour away. My useage went thru the roof!!Even when i was home i would leave it on asnflip thru slides as i watched TV. If they ever checke my ueseage it would have been more than 10 hours a day!!LOL