SB Rumors that turned out to be BS!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 2:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll start:

1) # of staff let go was WAY less than what he mongered

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perhaps more took the VRIF--ever think of that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are wasting your time on this pathetic site worrying about your job maybe you should be let go. Go do your job. Amgen pays us VERY well. If you are unhappy, leave. Stop dragging the reputation through the mud.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then Get off the site, moron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take everything here with a grain of salt . Was laid off in 10/2011 from Research and moved on. Still a good co.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, it was post-VTP that those predictions were made. He was either being fed bad intel or making shit up .... Wake up already.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

moved on? Three years later and you are still here, moving on means you have moved on MORON

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I kind of liked SB anyway.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which one? There were so many SBs that it was not easy to tell them apart.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a fact: SB is an a-hole. But what's worse are the complete collection of losers that hung on his/her/they word for real information about the RIF, Amgen's future and quite frankly, the future of your own career. But in typical Amgen ass-backward style, you have managed to do nothing at work for the last year except bitch, fearmonger, and the like. Oh but wait, the economy of TO was supposed to collapse right? DV Ranch, Lynn Ranch would be like a scene from Detroit? Mass exodus, walk out days, etc. This list goes on, but I have to wonder what will you do now that you no longer can be tempted by "what can happen" and actually have to start making things happen? My predictiion; you will remian unemployed or underemployeed for the rest of your pathetic life.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dust has not settled yet...more to come and now people are walking out on their own. This company is setting up to look good for a buy out. Just wait for the audits and law suits to start.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until Amgen reduces the 401k match and also dumps the summer shutdown. All info. still points to them doing that most likely in 2016. Then they won't have to give out severance packages. A lot of people will leave on their own just over that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sb is fictitious! There are NO plans for major involvement with CSO's! Puhhhleeze SB tell the truth. WE heard it yesterday

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read the SB stuff and left....for more money.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't SB nail the first layoffs in Jan.?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB got a lot of things right. He might have been fed wrong intel in recent weeks, once the higher ups suspected who he was. Or BB and his yes-men, after reading CP, may have decided to change course, simply to discredit SB.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep drinking that kool aid on the unemployment line. This most recent announcement once a again confirms he was privy to inside intel.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back and read the early pre vtp departure posts. SB is on target. SB is 4 people who merged their information fro 4 different areas/ meetings. Two are gone de to VTP and two are still here We just don't get as much information anymore. What was given is proving to be accurate.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to go back and read my original posts, not sure what you believe I got wrong? There are always some changes but you don't believe in CSO? Just look at CV, majority of that team is CSO and BCBU numbers provided were spot on as were changes to OBU and INBU and to the internal shifts. The CSO sales changes don't start until 2015 and you heard that from BB, another 650 to 1,100 gone. Here's what you still have to come; de-leveling, no raised, decreases in LTI via stock and bonus and more outsourcing. If you don't believe this company will do all of those things you simply don't want to believe the truth, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, look at the last 5 years. Finally, how many times do you need to hear the 'new norm' or 'dealing from a position of strength" they are shifting chairs on the titanic while the executive staff cashes huge checks for themselves. I've avoided posts over the past two months because all of it so bad and negative and much is likely not to be believed. I stand by my posts and predictions, - SB

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you!