POL and Coaguchek

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"However the division started down the road to hell when Randy P. took the helm and drove this place into the ground just so that he could claw his way up the food chain at the expense of some great people. Randy ruined so many lives and demolished what could have been a thriving company..."

You must be referring to Randy Prick-ard... I think thats what the P stood for. Any other guesses???

You are right, he caused this downfall. He was the worst of the worst. Sure miss people like Nina Perry, Sandy Ferguson, Randy Hitchens, Tommy Shad and Rashana... Those were the days...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much hate my young pad-a-won... use the force (not suck unemployment and cause us to have to pay your wages)...move away from the dark side... go to the light... light beer and ritalin... that is!!!!

Your anger must stem from the fact your were fed a pacifier until you were twenty something and now you miss it... whine whine wine... oh yeah

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to Tommy Shad?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not whining its winning. Roche is a terrible place and has left too many scars in too many careers to ever be forgiven. Those people that defend it are the worst kind of people to do business with. Stab you in the back for a dollar.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NP??? Give me a break. There is very little about Roche Diagnostics that was good. Consumer business in the toilet, Pump business never did squat and immediately went under FDA control when it was purchased; I think it was 3 years before them could sell a thing. POC fell apart; both had morons for leaders and a corporate flag saluting HR staff that wouldn't recognize professional talent if it walked in the front door. Someone on this link said it best that many many professionals were screwed by this company and it's incompetent leadership. Let's not forget DD, RC, and MT's reign of terror...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is there a reason that you just put initials? it's dumb.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't you leave your name? It's dumb...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to chime in here. someone would not want to leave their own name because they are trying be anonymous on this blog site. however it would not make sense to only put initials of someone you are referring to on this site due to the fact that they are not, in fact, trying to stay anonymous. do you understand Dumb Dumb? or should I call DD?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Neuman from Charlotte NC sleeps with anyone and everyone that can help him advance his career since he never works, but just steps out every 4 weeks or so to work....