Plant managers now taking blame

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look no further than the individual overseeing the SVP plants. That's right the same AF that did nothing on the device side and the same guy who ran QA when LP left. Don't blame Abbott this guy was not an Abbott employee . He is as worthless as they come and has been at Hospira for ten years too long. If Mike Ball had any brains he would have got rid of this guy a long time ago.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say fire his ass ! The only reason A.F is still here is he has close ties with FDA
    I met Nate G. once,and my impression was he's a stand up guy and I wondered what
    he was doing at HSP he was too honest and caring

Hr Guy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said quality people don't stay or are forced to leave because they buck the system

Hr Guy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manufacturing personnel currently employed at HSP, in plants that were FDA hot zones should ALL be systematically TERMINATED ! This could be done in a 24 month span
    Their work ethic, compared to industry standards is incomprehensible The Ratio of recalls,
    based on recalls per production employee is STAGGERING !
    Just THIS year alone (2014) to date, Hospira has issued SIX recalls of injectable products ranging from heparin, anesthetics, and heart drugs contaminated with glass particles, stainless steel, mold and human hair The blatant disregard for public safety is evident If I listed every recall since HSP inception it's MIND BOGGLING ! It also cost HSP over a Billion dollars
    So what did FUEL/LEAN really save HSP in the long run The Rich Get Richer

Hr Guy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add the recent LifeCare recalls and it goes up AGAIN ! What's next ? Keep an eye on SEC side, ONLY THIS will cause the massive revamps I speak of ! Its going to get real ugly in next 24 months just wait and we shall see !!!!
    Don't kid yourself, Ball will DROP the hammer, then get out of dodge with $12 Million

Hr Guy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get what you pay for, and HSP finds this out Over And Over, YET keeps it horrible, failed,costly business model in motion It seems like self destruction is the motive ! What else would cause this The major private stockholders think JUST like I do ! They are sitting in the wings just biding their time Ball WILL drop the hammer when this occurs !!!

hr4you

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angry,Disgruntled,Uneducated Manufacturing Personell = RECALLS Out the WAZOO !

Hr for u

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are just Pawns,unknowingly manipulated by brass, who dictate what,where and when the master plan is played out This is done through assorted devious methods

Hr Guy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nathan was one of the better plant managers before escaping to Medisense (a Abbott acquisition). I don't blame the manufacturing folks as much as the leadership oversight at the plants and at Conway Park. Most of these employees have been around for years. Its hard to believe they would purposely not follow their procedures. Conway park is in shambles. You have people up there who have no clue what their doing. Hospira hadn't invested in the plants equipment and it has finally caught up to them.
    Bad decisions, poor execution, and faulty leadership equal a failed company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hows angel doing does he have 9 lives

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

news flash ...... your busted

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chill out "tough guy" Nobody's busted on here ! Now act like a man, not like a :ppansy:p

:eek: H :eek: R :eek:

HOSPIRA INC.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame Game Won't Work
    Hospira is History Soon !