wTF

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's my survey guys??? Let's be honest.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of you have some brains. Clearly, some of you have shit for brains.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why So angry..? Someone piss in your coffee? Or...is this company is sucking the life out of you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know....I may miss thus place when it's gone. The iceberg is still ripping a hole in the side.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yes but carry on "pioneers!!!" LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? It's only funny if people know what your talking about.... You must have had a discussion with yourself and just spit out a thought. You're a smart one eh.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha got your hackles up, didn't it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an asshole. Please leave.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha what? Touched a nerve "pioneer"?
    You're learning you're just another sales rep, always were

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or has the tone changed since Orlando?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean more negative?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's always a few people complaining, but with that said....having an ABM and a ZD firing long time employees who are well thought of it doesn't go over well. Overall, my peeps are happy and working hard.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, that's nothing new. Of course, it takes a few groveling for a raise or position type insiders shoveling enough dirt on a person to get them fired, so lets spread the blame equally. These things don't happen in a vacuum.

Bunch a dirt bags just waiting like black widow spiders for a chance to jump up the chain. Rarely who you think it would be. Usually, some frat boy tight and buddied up with manager, wanting a promo or some bug eyed little girl, battin her eyelashes flirtin for a trip or a promo, herself, willing to throw anyone under a bus. Either way, they would never make it past the front gate without shitting on someone, so that's how they get ahead.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone got one God damn answer to any question they wrote on those damn note cards from the last meeting?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a wtf . Where is 5th qtr $. Wtf Bitches.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a f*cking idiot. It always comes in March, boy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah.. Long nite bringing in n new year and late early morning rant.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all moot. Your character is all that matters. Not how many dollars you make, toys you acquire or your job title. When you behave like scum, derive pleasure out of knocking others down for no reason other than you don't like their appearance or some trait you feel superior to or you act based on one persons opinion or desire for a promo or a trip, then you are a worthless blot deserving of nothing other than the same treatment you dealt out. A good deal more people see you for what you are than you realize. You only hoped you hoped you got away with it. No. You never get away with shitting on people then or now. Its your turn to eat it. I hope you have more fortitude than you have shown, frat boy. Your comeuppance is at hand. It's not a good time to reproduce another slime spawn such as yourself. He he he Pissing in you diapers?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He don't wear no diapers. That's why he's always scratching his old nasty nutz on stage.