Tage

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2014 at 1:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the latest with Tage. Is he still playing a Medical Director in a soap opera?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez....get off of his d*ck already.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tage should be kicked out from Valeant immediately as he is bringing disrepute to the comapny. Last month I heard him swearing at one of the vendors attorney using the F**k word. He is just so disgusting and is a hopeless character. Do not understand what good he does in Valeant that he is still there!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just read a Jesse Eisinger article in ProPublica that mentioned leaking bottles of Jublia in the manufacturing process. Mr. Tage Ramakrishna said that there were "miniscule amounts" spilling out of the bottles, and that the concern was that it "could smear the label."

Well, I guess as long as there were only "miniscule amounts" leaking out of the packaging, sure, why would I worry about some sort of contamination event? Pour me a tall Jublia, right now, pardner!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tage is bringing disrepute to the company? Think Fat Mike did that the day he bought Medicis and bold faced lied.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The never called him Dr in that piece

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, blow me down: Mr. Tage Ramakrishna really is Dr. Tage Ramakrishna! And not one of those "fake" doctors,either; the kind that earn PhDs in clinical pharmacology/toxicology or molecular biology or pharmaceutical bioengineering or whatever. He's a real medical doctor: got his B.S. in Biology from Rutgers, and his M.D. from Karol Marcinkowski University in Poland. Here's what someone posted on the website valuemd.com about the MD program there at Karol Marcinkowski U-

"The program has 3 Deans, all of whom have full-time jobs elsewhere. This is just an extra paycheck for them, they have no interest in the school. The whole MD program is run by 2 secretaries with no medical training who work 25 hours a week."

Full confidence in the Valeant Research, Development and Quality unit run by Dr. Tage Ramakrishna. Now, pass me that tube of Muro 128; my eyes are feeling a bit scratchy at the moment...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Peter Motta also went to this "medical school". You go Valeant with your loser "doctors".

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not use Muro, as it gives you gritty feeling and corneal abrasions because of the tiny glass particles in it. Yet Valeant feels this is not important and does not report it to the regualtors! The whole management at Valeant is fake anyway from top to bottom.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the warning about Muro 128. There was a recall notice sent out to wholesalers, retailers and eye care providers in May 2014, about a problem that could cause injury to the cornea, leading to eye irritations and abrasions. It was believed to have been a result from the abnormally cold sub-freezing temperatures experienced in North America during the winter, during the shipping process. (And as someone who lives in Canada, I can atest to the fact that it was incredibly cold late last winter, even for Canada).

Here is where the ethical problem for Valeant resides- even though these abnormally cold shipping temperatures were beyond their control, after discussions with the FDA they only went as far as they were required to: to discretely make a recall notice to the retailers and distributors. EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS AN OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUG, AVAILABLE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, the recall notice was NOT ADVERTISED TO CONSUMERS. If you were unfortunate enough to have purchased Muro 128 off the shelf at your pharmacy or big box store before the retailers got the notice to pull the product, you and your scratchy, abraded eyes were out of luck.

Did Dr. Tage Ramakrishna have to sign off on this as the head of Valeant Research, Development and Quality? An incredible way for an "ethical pharmaceutical" like Valeant to treat such a supposedly crucial part of their business strategy, eye care...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops---just to correct the record: Dr. Tage Ramakrishna did NOT get a Bachelors of Science in Biology degree from Rutgers. It was actually a BA degree (Bachelor of Arts) from Rutgers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF!!! This guy is a POS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is so much more than POS!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell more about Dr. Ramakrishna's contributions to Valeant Pharmaceuticals: A company that does not believe in Research and Development, and goes to extreme lengths to avoid product and quality controls for the FDA. What is Dr. Ramakrishna's contribution to that record?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tage still there?

Is he still there? If he is, he has had quite a long run by Valeant standards.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only he, but his other two lap dogs and bulies Peter Motta and Mohammed Merchant are also there at Valeant.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not surprising- MP protects his prized scum bag Tage and he protects his ass kissers in return.

Cannot however see the reason for little shit Stevie Knapp still being there. Wonder who is protecting him, or is he flirting with the B and L ladies in regulatory?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would any self-respecting R&D pharmaceutical doctor stay in a company that has no interest in research and development of health-enhancing compounds?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Week of October 22, 2014: FDA announces recall on 206,000 of Valeant vaseretic, labelling problems. Somebody better tell Dr. Ramakrishna.