HCV WTF!?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2014 at 7:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? What it looks like it won't ever get there or if it does now one will care.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I think this is true. We are not getting very many positive internal signals right now. Many people are leaving HCV too and going to other companies. There isn't a lot of positive energy or excitement like there should be. Mostly people are keeping tight lipped with their heads down trying to be invisible.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I agree.

Checkmate.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree but haven't heard of the mass departures since the vertex folks left for BI and PD's recent departure.......what territories have opened up?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that would be 'none'

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly what I was leading to, there isn't a mass exodus (at least for now)...... Hang tight

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's ask the geniuses who were predicting the price of Daklinza in the US how would this combo price by Gilead will impact Daklinza? What price they were predicting for Daklinza in the US and what was the forecast? What price they can achieve now? Hold them accountable. They will say changing competitive dynamics!! The most naive marketer would have expected such a move by Gilead. If they cannot predict such dynamics, why are we paying them shareholder money to stay. Very dysfunctional leadership at all levels including the CEO & his successor the other Italian guy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales reps r the only individuals who r held accountable

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be referring to the members of La Cosa Nostra?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else heard rumor that BMS may be looking to get out of HCV altogether? With key people leaving and no honest talk about what the plan is, it seems like bad news is coming.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go away troll. All is fine here so stop trying to stir up a pot of shit. If you're with Abbvie, enjoy your short launch period......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Everything is great here. Daklinsa launch is all set. We are going to dominate the HCV world. Just wait and see.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patients want alternatives. The combination with Olysio will be very competitive if the new pricing strategy is right.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, don't you mean Sovaldi?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What in the world are you people going to be doing until approval?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://blogs.wsj.com/pharmalot/2014/11/03/bristol-myers-plan-to-widen-access-to-its-hep-c-drug-but-meets-criticism/?mod=yahoo_hs
    LoL....B-MS has no strategy. Let's see what Gilead did and do something similar. This is the only way the senior management can be convinced. We cannot be different or innovative. Worst of all is that the patient advocacy group cticized B-MS history with HIV. Guess what; they brought the same guy who handled HIV years back to handle HCV....LoL... Could not stop laughing on this dysfunctional Italian leadership

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you believe some left Abbvie for this disaster? Hahahahahaha!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm telling you, La Cosa Nostra (mafia for the uneducated) is running this like the Gambino crime family.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a good question. So far we haven't been told anything specific except that the data with Sovaldi is going to be great and will turn the market on its head. We are basically sitting around and collecting a paycheck which makes me nervous because this can't last.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you would too if you had worked there