At what point do you go to HR about your manager?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2014 at 6:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had success in getting an abusive manager fired?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wasting your time unless you have a recording or something in writing...
    HR called me a liar when I reported an abusive manager. If i had a recording or something documented, i would have had something...
    if you have nothing, then tape a recorder to yourself or find another job...
    ventiv is a dead end anyway.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many emails and screenshots of text messages along with multiple reps with offensive conversations with the manger. We are all documenting the manager's abuse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a saying "United we stand, divided we fall" If you people are building a case then go for it, they arent going to fire all of the reps, but if they dont fire the mgr it could get ugly.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your manager is really a piece of shit then go after and beat the turd into a bloody mess of flesh and raw bones!...if you got the balls.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager literally reads writes and speaks like they have a 3rd grade education and on top of that they are mean and rude...wonder if this is the same person?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't submit anything to the HR deparment.. Submit everything to the Compliance Hotline.. When you correspond directly to the hotline, It gets more attention higher up the totem pole.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rude, mean, bad, stupid, hurts your feelings? (or is it coaching, results driven, hustles, competitive, expects excellence?) depends on your point of view..some reps wilt like pansies if DM so much as gives honest critique. Sure plenty of mgrs with power trip but does it make them a candidate for HR call, probably not.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They make video recorders that can be mounted in your dashboard.
    I had a manager once who had a complete meltdown and threw a pen and pad of paper into the windshield.
    I reported him and refused to be in a car alone with him again. All they did was have a conversation with him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww, that i so sad. Did he make you cry and shit yourself from the stress Porky?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get yourself one of those recording pens, very discreet cost about $100 - no better documentation than that

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that HR will do anything. And, YOU will become a target.
    I would have another job lined up before pursuing a DM.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm Batman! You dimwitted CSO hacks are hilarious.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to screen managers and exclude many as manager candidates, then teach the ones who pass the screen how to treat people. If they refuse to shown respectfulness to reps go to to their boss. Let the boss decide to go to HR or not. Some managers are rotten and some can be brutes that no one can please. Some definitely need to be spoken to.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel for reps who are stuck with bad managers and I think it could get an innocent rep targeted just to look for help. seems like its just luck in having a good manager, one who does right for their reps and stands up for them.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt if anyone wants to do this. They probably had a bad ass manager who was big on mistreating one or more reps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll be victimized again by HR or his manager friends.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be Iroko contract...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a social problem. People keep their mouths shut and the offender continues. Open your mouth and you might help the next guy but you can become a victim again by the very people who should be on your side and helping you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a manager I know. Add his sick laugh and its definite.