Sales down 3% witty announces reorganization

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a shocker! After another quarter of declining sales , Witty again takes the blame off himself and announces another reorganization. How can the board and shareholders be so stupid and continue to support this clown. He anb Dc have driven this company into the ground. They have used the U.S. sales force as a scapegoat year after year while they sit back and collect millions. Blame pricing blame the sales force but God forbid you look in the mirror and take any responsibility for your actions that started this decline.

Witty and DC are a case study in how Not to run a sales force! They single handidly have sucked the life and passion out an entire company of once respected sales force.. They created

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe in the USA, but I bet it was a lot of fun working on that sales team they had going in China. Some of the travel agencies even offered prostitutes to GSK senior executives to maintain business contacts, according to the reports.

All we got out of it was a fine and a lousy sex tape, though.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you here in 2000-2005? If you were, I have a hard time believing that you think that we were respected field force. Once the reports leaked out about our mess with Avandia and pushing Paxil inappropriately, I caught a tremendous amount of heat. We as a company lost a lot of credibility. For Pete's sakes, two of my teaching hospitals banned all reps using some of our crap as a proof that the industry is evil!

I am not letting Witty and our President completely off the hook, but am trying to be realistic here. Some of our recent failures have to do with our loss in credibility IN ADDITION to the lack of incentive caused by Patient First.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is going? CVMU? Hams? Idn/ict? Cpt? Or just not filling openings?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until the DC tape comes out...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until your mom kicks you out of the basement.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

US sales down 10%

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but reorganization means layoffs, firings, deselections, and more training !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow 50 people on here right now. There goes your one crybaby theory.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is too funny. Its like AW is trying to "look busy". Layoffs and realignments are his answer to everything. Comical as it gets. Hey I know let's stop doing lunches again, maybe that will work!!!