"retention bonus"

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey you three (or one jerk off) that doenst believe me: so you all think we are gone? once again i will repeat myself since you all are too stupid to listen: THEY DONT KNOW OUR PRODUCTS! THEY ALREADY ARE SELLING MULTIPLE PRODUCTS, SO LETS ADD FOUR MORE TO THE BAG! NEGATIVE WONT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! WHY DID ADRIAN KEEP ON THE ACTIENT REPS IF TESTOPEL WAS "A JOKE" LIKE YOU THINK????? THEY KEPT THEIR REPS AND ENDO IS GOING TO KEEP US!!!!!!!!!!!! there has been countless comapanies that took over another company and retained ALL of the sales force. idiots you make me laugh lmao!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the Fuck Up! We're gone.
    Thank Glickman. He fucked us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dickhead
    4 more products
    edex is shit and they wont even market it-they don't want to promote a generic gel when 2 more are already available as well testopel is an easy sell and soon will have no marketshare,
    xiaflex is a niche and Stendra sucks and will be contracted to a primary care sales force
    EDON does not need the aux shit force

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This XDC label expansion meeting has been a complete waste of selling hours. Very thankful I can use my phone to get work done. Need to get that great Q4 bonus.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey dickhead dont embarass yourself further, your reply is laughable and makes zero sense.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is funnier? The fact that moron is trying to scare people into believing they are gone, or the fact the moron cant spell endo?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note to staff:
    I thought we already got rid of the Auxl reps?
    WTF?
    Rajiv

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

makes perfect sense fuck face

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea!!! Chick fight!!! Get her, bitch!!! Get her!!
    Then get yourselves some jobs. Losers!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't be more right! Without the rams and helpline not one of the innovia reps, old or new, would be making bonus. You all suck at your job especially if you think testapel is a true buy and bill drug. It's order taking at the most. What's even funnier is endo will end up hiring your sorry asses and let all the rams go and then will be begging a few months later for reps that actually know what they are doing. Endo is in for a huge surprise when they realize glickman knew nothing about his favorite "sales force" and protected the crappiest reps from a company they acquired because they looked good by cheating the system and inflating numbers. Same reason adrian adams thought testapel was the next big thing. Wool over everyones eyes!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL... So true. These guys think they are safe?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait til every ram is unemployed. arrogant, useless POS.

You'll be working a lot harder and making much less in the real world, aholes! GFY

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retention bonuses and big payouts for AA and all his cronies. Retention enemas for the rest of us. BTW love Glick's LinkedIn profile tagline!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With more severance and stock than you motherfucker.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy trails to all. You're screwed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to pay if not planning on keeping aux reps

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard that?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home office peeps just got bonuses paid at 100% to goal. Just sayin

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ever heard of Aveed or Valrubicin..... do your homework. Specialty buy n bill drugs. Both promoted by their people. Endo has it.......

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its about to get a little more interesting..........