Oct 20 : History in the making at Takeda : Go Contrave!!!

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2014 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Final nail in the coffin for Crapkeda

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug has no clinical advantages against the others. Not even equal in any aspect.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

says the scared competition. I'm really loving this. FYI HCP's are into Contrave huge. Gee all of them are stupid but you aren't.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, biggest bust ever

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens when it's revealed that the bad safety data was dumped?

What.....that can't happen?

It already did at Takeda

Same team still here......why wouldn't they do it again?

How can anyone say Takeda drugs are safe?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet I've received not one HCP refuse our challenge, anxious to receive our kits. I know, you really want us to bust but gee we aren't gonna.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your excuse gonna be when it does?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not presenting excuses; I presenting facts about the physicians perceptions and eagerness to embrace our new med.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Understand you I can't with phrasing of your sentences.

What?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever sold a good product? One with a clear advantage over the competitors, one with best in class patient type, one with best efficacy, one with easiest dosing, safest? This drug is none of these. Stop the foolish hype. This drug sucks. If all 3 were free and your family member needed one for 2 yrs, which one would u recommend? That proves it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which rep is the cutest? Let's face it, that's how most Drs will decide. The patient isn't our customer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't answer the question can you? There is only one obvious answer. PS, its definitely not Contrave. Even the little Japanese guy wouldn't put his family on that crap.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no question to answer? We're knocking them dead and you hate it; I think we'll just stick with the facts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would u take this rat poison? I'd rather lose a limb than swallow this garbage.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then DON'T

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps the funniest post of all time on CP. "HCP's are into Contrave huge"????? Really?!

Talk to those of us out here trying to promote the POS. This could potentially be worse than Nessina and Edarbi put together. Pathetic drug. Simply pathetic.

Ask anyone who has been out there this week. The disgust and just plain sad looks I get from physicians when I start my detail are worse than what I got with Nessina and Edarbi COMBINED!! Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

I agree with the poster a few above. Who's brainiac idea was it to go after getting this drug and then actually launching it? PATHETIC.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're in the minority? There's nothing else to say.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha another faceplant for the Blowhards

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nessina??

Pretty sure this is a highschooler.. Not a takeda rep

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably a doctor they never write it either