Take Mirvaso off market

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 1:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When it comes to the forum I specified, every single long time member has reported rebounds. Have a look yourself. So what I said was correct. What you said was out taken out of context. In a forum with thousands of members, there is yet to be a single user who has reported long term success. I don't make this up, it is factual.

As far as a similar product, I don't know or care about that really. Oxymetazoline (Afrin) was tried a long time ago and had rebounds. The active ingredient in Mirvaso (brimonidine) has been around for a long time and users have always reported rebounds (long before Mirvaso was introduced). It doesn't work in reality. The paper studies say it works, but 100% of forum members would disagree.

Btw, there was always speculation about how Galderma was going to solve the rebound problem of brimonidine. Years before Galderma introduced it, every knowledgeable person knew it would cause rebounds. So how did Galderama address it? They didn't. And the result is what we have today. A product that not a single long term member of the rosacea group forum has been able to successfully use. Not good odds buddy. Not good odds at all. Have a look yourself. It is all in plain site. You will people are only suffering from Mirvaso. Some very positive short term results, but nothing good to report long term. Just the facts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a FUCKING MORON! Get off of our site and bitch and whine elsewhere. I have been selling this stuff from the start and all of my derms and their patients LOVE IT. I have received very few complaints about Mirvaso.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me, too. You really are a moron. If it says so on the Internet it must be so. Anyone can post on any forum. Do you know how many docs get poor ratings on the Internet sites simply because they refuse to write refills for pain meds? The point is you don't know who is posting and you don't know the circumstances. If everyone is experiencing issues then why are they refilling their prescriptions? Numbers don't lie. Patients don't refill meds that don't work or have bad side effects. They just don't.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you have to resort that sort of language to argue your point? Sad state of affairs here.

FACTS:
    - The rosacea group forum consists of many long time users. They are not anonymous users like they are here. People can't just come in an make random comments. Many users are 10+ years or older.
    - brimonidine was tested long before Mirvaso was in the market (several years earlier). The response was very poor from all users. This is fact. People have been waiting for Mirvaso and using the active ingredient long before you knew it of its existence.
    - I, for one, have a bad experience.
    - My doctor has told me that results have been very poor
    - On the rosacea group forum, there are several extensive threads talking about the poor performance of Mirvaso. Look it up. There are MANY threads were people have success with other things, so the forum is not about complaining. It is about sharing knowledge/experiences and helping others. People don't use the hostile tactics and language like they do here. That alone tells you how weak your argument and the quality of people here.
    - Nearly everyday there are reports of how bad the rebounds from Mirvaso are.
    - So far, there are apparently zero cases of people that have had long term success. Rebounds have eventually occurred for everyone. Again, this is fact. I am simply reporting the truth. This is not opinion.

All of this can be independently verified. Brimonidine has been around and talked about for years. The real world knowledge base is extensive.

I don't have to resort name calling, bully tactics, or immature behavior. I simply have to state the truth. Clearly a logical and educated discussion can not be had. You have no interest in an honest exchange of information. Good or bad, honest information could only serve to help you and others regarding Galderma/Mirvaso. To disregard reality shows your approach on the manner. Your posts and response serve to discredit you and demonstrate a complete lack of character and integrity. Any decent person can recognize this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Mirvaso is so good, why is that reps are calling for it to be pulled off the market? Why does this thread even exist?

Are you going to say it is a conspiracy against Mirvaso? Does it make sense that reps, evil competitors, and forum users of 10+ years are all conspiring against Mirvaso? This doesn't occur for other drugs from Galderma. Yet all of a sudden it does for Mirvaso.

Or does it make sense that it does not work and that the reps know it and the users know it. And does it make sense for an intelligence person to listen to someone who feels the need to scream the loudest and use foul language when they get in a civil discussion?

To anyone reading this, I believe it is clear. There are a few people though who will attempt to bully people, use vulgar language, or use whatever low blow tactic they can think of. That is just a sad part of humanity, but thank goodness it is not exemplary of people in general.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would ask the moderators to remove this thread. It is ridiculous!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know for a fact that it is reps who are calling for it to be pulled? It does work. I use it myself. So does a family member along with the physician who wrote the prescription.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for Galderma , I like what you have had to say . Sorry , there are some real tools in the sales force , immature and scared to think , they only want to sell and make $$$ or have no life experience , drinking the cool aid whatever .

Mirvaso is an interesting drug , more potent than first thought . It has a place but that place is in a far smaller number than thought . It does have side effects that are worse than basic rebound . It should be used with care and patients can decide if it is right for them .

Profits should never come before people's health in this industry , we are not selling cell phones here .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I look like a Cullen