Vaccines Division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pre-call plan? Stay in primary care, loser.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Staying with primary care" was the mantra of cluster 1 management to keep many talented people from leaving, even as some DM's left. Nice !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in either buddy.

pre-call plan...it's called a joke.

Whew...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only joke is you. Many people in pharma have outside sales experience prior to joining the pharmaceutical industry. Those people will move on after pharma is done and be successful in other areas of sales. Pharma provides great training and educational benefits second to none. Nothing wrong working for top companies while improving that resume. Move on and annoy another thread with your drivel.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the worst managers in the West?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here a long time.

I liked it better when we were order takers and no one bothered us.

Now we have to grow in adults without tools.

I really wish Flippen was still around. 0.01% raises each year but no one every even looked at us. This was a place to make friends, have no pressure and retire.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting adult business. Sounds like mission impossible. Good luck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touchdown 49ers!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now it's a real job. Flippen-OMG that brings back memories. I still remember the uncomfortable feeling in the room when him and Dennison were together. Loved KD, TF was not the brightest bulb in the pack. Truth is Vaccines was always the stepchild with Wyeth. Mahady was always trying to roll it into Pharma and change it. Vaccines was lucky Pfizer took it over since they knew nothing about vaccines and left it alone for a few years. Starting to change now and your getting the taste of Big Blue. As someone who came over (not in Vaccines) and was assimilated into this mess I can tell you the taste does not get any better over time. Since you're in Vaccines I'm going to assume you have lots of tenure and are near or already retirement eligible. My advice to you is to get out (if you can) while the interest rates are low. If you stay you may find you worked a few years for nothing when your lump sum drops. Pray you don't get a Pfizer DBM-most are elitist a**holes (especially the ones who have had their whole careers here). The ones that came over with other mergers are okay.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like your division is out of stealth mode now. With the expansion and high expectations for this vaccine Pfizer will not tolerate less than stellar expectations. Take it from someone who had to endure RMs asking me constantly why scripts aren't up. What about this person or that person. Who you going to put on a plan to improve sales. Lots of fun.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Vaccines a specialty division or PC? Salary and target bonus?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

95K probably max. Bonus around 22K. Not PC. Direct sell with no samples.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks.. I have 4 yrs in pharma sales outside of Vaccine division. Would they pay $80k+ in base with my experience?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will pay 90 K it's a PHR position not Specialty sales for Pfizer

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considered Specialty Care Vaccine Sales. Pay up to 95K for experience. Good gig, new indications, launches, pipeline. Sign up if you can.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know Pfizer had a Specialty Care Vaccine Sales title. You sure that's only in your mind??Isn't everyone in that division a PHR or VAM??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. We WERE included under the speciality sales force umbrella a year ago but were never considered speciality reps.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, are you currently considered specialty sales within Pfizer at this time?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The correct answer is no. They are PHRs like everyone else. No DSRs in Vaccine division. They are same pay grade/level as PHRs in other divisions. It's a good division to be in, but no specialty title or pay level. They do have VAMs (Vaccine Account Managers) which is a promotable position from PHRs with a higher pay grade/level. They used to call on IDs as part of their role. Not sure if they still do with IS in the picture. Hopefully that answers your question.