Beheaded Cluster 1

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 1:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will Cluster 1 find out the date they get the axe?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully soon. Get rid of all that deadwood. Shitty managers and the worst reps..."selling" Celebrex.....Seriously!?!?
    It's been a great ride for them but it's time to go.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can believe the animosity between clusters at Pfizer. We all work for the same company and it sucks to see anyone laid off. There are good and bad reps in all clusters, period. Many people are about to lose their jobs in October, have some human decency and be respectful. If not, karma's a wicked bitch!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for setting me straight. I guess I got carried away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could be worse... You could have been old C2, survived the axe only to get slotted to C3 and face the axe again in under 2 years... After being told how great everything is going in our lean structure, outperforming other clusters with fewer reps and resources, etc.

It's all just BS. I think Goober just throws his poop at an organizational chart and they whack divisions/clusters that the poo hits.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, and if you believe otherwise you are naive or just plain stupid. If an idiot like Goober is in a position of power, what does that tell you about this pitiful organization?