How dumb/bad are some hospital reps and management?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2014 at 8:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm watching this shitshow closely. If there isn't at least one person at the top whos head rolls I'm out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody mentioned promotion. some people have spoken to where ID's are using the product. And most have reserved it, grouping the product with other MRSA branded agents that are choices in complicated patients or patients that have failed a generic. Nobody is saying the drugs the branded agents interchangable. Or that they have the same indications. But only a fool would think all of Teflaro's business is coming from its indicated usages. It doesn't take a rep to promote off label for a good ID to realize where the drug has a productive role.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I just cant believe that it has taken 20 replys on this thread. Something that should have been said on the very first reply, ok ill say it because there is no way of getting around it, its so obvious......

Quinn is the stupidiest DM around, everyone knows that!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether or not docs really care about price, the fact that we had 100% price Increase is such a turnoff. Can't wait to launch CazAvi and hear everyone say "so how long until you guys double the price"?
    Twice yesterday I heard customers say they've lost trust with Fucktavis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes my customers told me I work for a company that I should be embarrassed of. Between this price increase, and the Namenda XR debacle, we should be ashamed

My biggest ID said "well this is not surprising. no one respects your company in this field, and this confirms that."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Negativity is toxic. Please stay far away from me. I don't want people like you on my team. If you have something negative to say, please keep it to yourself. Make the most out of your job daily and if you don't like it please exit. Such as life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My biggest ID said "well this is not surprising. no one respects your company in this field, and this confirms that."[/QUOTE]

If your biggest ID said this then you didn't do a good job taking 60 seconds to tell him Actavis has recommitted to developing antibiotics and has recommitted to bring up to three new agents to market over the next few years. You did a terrible job of reminding him that Actavis is one of the few companies that remains committed to antimicrobial development and may ultimately bring 4 of the 10 new antibiotics to market that were called for in the "10 by 20" initiative, which called for 10 new antibiotics being available in the US by 2020. Teflaro was the first. You seem to be a terrible sales person unable or unwilling to tell your company's story. Stop bitching. Start selling. Or transfer to distribution and start packing boxes - boxes don't throw objections out....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hold my tears till rainy nights
    So no-one sees my lonely fights

Every time thunder tangles my weather
    My Guardian Angel drops me His feather

But when I pick-up each gentle smile
    A moral dove lasts just-a-while...

I want to patch my broken wings
    And fly away where peaceful things

I wish to rest all that I saw, so -
    Please keep the money, and let me go...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your biggest ID said this then you didn't do a good job taking 60 seconds to tell him Actavis has recommitted to developing antibiotics and has recommitted to bring up to three new agents to market over the next few years. You did a terrible job of reminding him that Actavis is one of the few companies that remains committed to antimicrobial development and may ultimately bring 4 of the 10 new antibiotics to market that were called for in the "10 by 20" initiative, which called for 10 new antibiotics being available in the US by 2020. Teflaro was the first. You seem to be a terrible sales person unable or unwilling to tell your company's story. Stop bitching. Start selling. Or transfer to distribution and start packing boxes - boxes don't throw objections out....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input Brand team!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude, stay off cafe pharma then!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lil Kim said hi,
    Lil Kim said ho.

If you don't produce,
    You're gonna go.