Chicago

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Each new sales force will have a new RD or something close to that. No more single RDs for yhe entire regional force.

The VR model is here and will take hold shortly. New drugs, new DMs new RDs etc. You+your drugs in a new larger territory. No more sharing drugs and drugs will be promoted only where there is a market for them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH lives where they will need 2 RDs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michigan might not necesarily be lined up with Chicago. If CR Is still running these areas trust me this Actavis RD will no longer be an Actavis RD.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do they let the Detroit RD live in Louisville? What's with that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does it matter? She's not a sales rep and can be in Detroit in one hour on a direct flight. Her direct reports are DMs and don't need their boss in the geography like a rep does.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mc not workin still in Chicago?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet ANOTHER Chicago reg. rep has left the building.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep he is still around. Whoever came up with that nick name for him deserves an award.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Mc? And which rep just left?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ML left. MC has been gone a while

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure who ML is but #66 was not referring to MC, who left as soon as things got hard. This person was asking about someone else who used to be referred to as "McNotworken" years ago, but from what I hear he is McNowWorkin

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make it stop

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it bad that my days are more productive when I don't get a "motivational" e-mail?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ HA! My exact thoughts this morning. So many stupid emails.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting my day with an email, voice mail or text from leadership is like waking up to a blanket party on cell block D

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel like taking a fetzima after reading/hearing all the nonsense

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing is it's covered well. Eight or nine out of ten times you won't get a call back. That's what my DM said. Guess that means all my offices and Walgreens are just using coverage and callbacks as a smokescreen. They all lie to me and need to be held accountable. Next time I put samples in their hand and tell them to call a patient in I just won't leave until they do it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please shoot me now.