HOSPITAL ROCKS

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 3:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest Hospital is a colossal failure. Teflaro is a bust and now lets wait and see how they screw up this new drug.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such a nube, to think that IDs will use this up the chain is highly unlikely. Its all about stewardship and appropriate use. Cef/Avi will be at the back of the line because it will work when everything else fails and that is it too expensive.

Id rather be selling anti itch cream for rectal burn.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a colossal idiot. Every time there is a hospital thread, you say the same thing. Sorry you didn't get hired into hospital. You are colossally annoying.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With management like Lloyds .its all drama

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well we're all toast if Pfizer buys
    They have a hospital antibiotic sales force that after next year has nothing to sell. They have KAMs too.
    I am seriously hitting the ground this week with recruiters and interviews.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally False; every good hospital rep knows their Pfizer counterpart and if you were with Hospital you would know they stopped
    Promotion of Zyvox last year....you are an imposter!!! Go back to your Primary Care Board, idiot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's actually funny... just did grand rounds last week with my Pfizer rep. they are promoting eliquis, prevnar, and ZYVOX
    they were thinking they would be laid off, but are now hopeful due to possible actavis acquisition.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not where I live; you are full of BS. All Pfizer "co pay"
    Coupons pulled from my hospitals and the rep
    Is spending all time in cardiologist offices, Not the hospital. You are stirring the pot; wait till tomorrow, you will see big change in hospital platform.
    But, since you know so much and do "Grand Rounds" at your hospital, be sure to offer Zyvox coupons..since you probably suck at selling Teflaro. And, I know of NO Hospital with competing companies at the same venue. Whoops seems
    You are a special one, HA

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teflaro price is DOUBLING on Oct 1st. No new indications.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charge more and sell less = the forest way.

Its like having Quinn as a DM, less is more with him too. Less hospital/antibiotic experience = more headaches for the tenured team. Why pay for a qualified DM who knows what the heck they are doing when you can pay a complete buffoon less money and be happy with a marginal growth in the market.

Great job Len..., your leadership is laughing at Quinn and you, on each and every conference call and sales meeting. Your reputations are shot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing how no one is talking about this! Watch the DOTs drop. And still no new data.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rule #3 in pharma..always raise pricing (lots of factors why but follow money to gov't, who's paying for some kinda of cooked AWP (somebody google it) selling less , charge more! balances out nicely until generics hit..now go hit the Starbucks in the hospital lobby and look like your doing something.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah this is the beginning of the end of Teflaro. SO embarrassing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teflaro was doomed as soon as they had Jeannie Lloyds and Shannon Buhl running the sales team. They are completely incompetent.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldn't agree more

just waiting for Pfizer to buy us (probably late November) so I can get my severance and get away from these incompetent morons

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeannie Lloyds + Shannon " Ive never sold an Antbiotic" Buhl + Ralph Wagner = Total and complete failure for Teflaro.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg Ferrell

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to hear the brand team's rationale for jacking up the price of Teflaro tomorrow.

I'm sure it will be a bunch of lies as usual. They are the dumbest brand team ever. Teflaro's biggest competitors are generics people, not the branded antibiotics. So now lets be 5 times the price of Vanc/Zos? That makes sense. They are such greedy fools!

I didn't think it could get any worse here, but apparently, I was wrong.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it could be worse. You could work for Quinn.