Pfizer buying Forest/Actavis

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its going to be announced on Sept. 22.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't suppose you could say where you received that information?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure hope so. Would love for Pfizer to come and buy us. Please free us from this misery (aka hospital division) where no one is happy or motivated at all. So tired of being managed by a group of incompetent fools who have no clue.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least in the hospital division you're not running around like an asshole chasing signatures.
    Couldn't agree more that i hope that this Pfizer thing happens, this whole company is awful.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad that people are interviewing only to get cut in 3 months by pfizer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have inside info. The sale will be announced Monday Sept. 22. Thank you and good bye. This will be the last time I post for a while I am leaving the country until Oct. 20.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone feel like we are back in limbo again???? this last year has been crazy, and here we go again. anyone know what Pfizer severance package is???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rd here - I am in shock. This came out of nowhere, many reps will get canned as PFE will replace with their reps. Please get resume updated and plan on new career. PFE already addressed fake calls at their end. Zexpect frx reps to be replaced unless they are proven winners like P clubbers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, dipshit it's September 22nd. Where is this grand announcement of Pfizer buying us? Idiot!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone will buy Actavis as it's the only reason BS is still here. When that will happen, maybe October/November or maybe tomorrow.

Either way you can bet that another layoff will be happening as well. This whole thing ends poorly for a lot of people. Just look at the recent training and how big a cluster fucker, disorganized mess it was. The apathy was palpable. Everyone knows what's coming.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best part of the recent training was the afterhours sex. I got more those nites than in a month back home.yes the gals were all willing and able.