THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today is my first attempt at the new AZ tradition. Looks like a ton of us are enjoying it! I will try it once every 2 weeks, and probably will just stay at 50% fake calls for now. This is sweeeeeet!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried it yesterday, but chickened out for the whole day. Faked about 80% of my calls. I can see where this can become addictive!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who really thinks CV can see six ICs a day is a moron. That is virtually impossible!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Literal conversation with my manager:

Manager: "You need to see six IC's a day, your call average is below the district and region"

Reply: "That will be difficult"

Manager: "Let me rephrase that. You need to see six IC's a day, are you saying you cannot?"

Reply: "No, I will see 6 IC's a day.
    ... and that's how it gets done.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I average 7 per day w/o a problem. It's easy when you lie! So very easy!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As prevously posted, we are all just shoveling dirt from one hole into another. There is no value in our jobs or our manager's jobs. It is all just one big fucking joke.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This new tradition is great and habit forming!! I LOVE IT! It works great!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this is a great freaking idea

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it's a great idea until you get caught. Company does audits. Your luck....the doc will be in Hawaii during the signature you submitted. The denies it and you're out of a job. This has actually happened. If you're not happy with AZ leave....simple as that. Yeah I know it's mind mumbing and filled with problems but I like the paycheck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get caught forging youyre going to jail, sailor.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh come off it. AZ executives have hidden evidence from drug trials and gotten million dollar severences to go away and shut up. If you think a rep is going to jail for making a sales call I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, except you're obviously too stupid to have the $75.00 I'm willing to sell it to you for.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah fuck off I've been doing it for years. How are they going to say it's not their signature ?

It's an exact copy ha ha ha ha

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come 1/5/15, this new tradition will become an everyday thing for me!! I love it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to bring in this grew tradition on Monday! My 2015 New Years Resolution is to screw AZ each and every day of the week, month and year!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be my first day observing this wonderful AZ tradition! Plan on hitting the field at about 10. I will make a few calls though. I have to work into this new tradition gradually, so by Friday, I will be enjoying it to it's fullest!!

Happy New Year AZ!! And one more thing, thanks for making the new tradition possible!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The amount of trolling on this board is more than i thought. go to work today idiot, and troll on!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F- off

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You're gonna get caught...just you wait and see...why is my DM/HR meeting with me!" (with apoligies to Charley Brown)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get caught? Never happen. Been doing it for over a decade now. Management knows and doesn't care because they are as bad as we are…WORSE! Everybody does it and everybody is cool with it! Nobody wants to open up the can labeled "Short Day Workers", because then they would have to deal with it!

Nope, AZ Slackers practicing the "New Tradition" of the all day lie are safe!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't agree my friend. You see a DM needs to make a human sacrifice every now and then. Shit happens. You Make an "all day lie" someday you may report a dead doctor or someone on vacation in Hawaii. Who knows what can happen but it does at times. Hell everyone short days it. Everyone lies on calls. When I lie on a call I'm damn sure the doc was in that day. Whose to say I didn't get a hallway call? You start forging sigs you will get caught somehow. I have no problem with anyone short daying or falcifying calls they created this nightmare of metrics. However you have to be smart about it so as not to get caught and kill the gravy train.