West Area Center

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ultimate joke was GAP. The highlight was when the entire leadership team was brought together to sing some ridiculous song Align, Align, that could have been written by a 10 year old in 5 minutes. I kept wondering how much all of this was costing and what was the point? People were crying and revealing their deepest inner feelings even if they had to make something up. Things like "I really struggled with my sexuality in my teen years and was always afraid of coming out to my friends and family. I felt like a man trapped inside a woman's body." And then eveyone stood and gave her a standing ovation. And this allowed the backstabbing and bullying leadership style to thrive in the AZ post GAP world.
    Brilliant stuff of legends. You just can't make this shit up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had to hold the candle (or was it a lighter) and sing that song - Alignment is... the leaders work....the leaders work.....of.....art

I still have the crystal paper weight I earned for spending a week. This was all Hickey. And yes we had people spilling their beans about stuff you have always been told not to share at work. Yes I want to get to know you but no, not that well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tilton emerged as the VP of sales after graduating from GAP and actually being trained as a trainer to lead workshops. Nuff said.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember when Tilton told Canning on staff that he feels totally comfortable taking risks because people like Joe has his back and he has theirs. I almost threw up in my lap then and could have told Canning that Tilton was the last person to turn your back on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there you go.... A Tilton hater shows up. I know... Horrible leader... Blah blah blah. Give it a rest. You got let go, geez. Move on

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So at least one of Tilton's old toadies still survives. I thought they ran them all off. This must be a person that is so far down the food chain that nobody cares enough to send them packing. I would guess that they are not in a leadership position or they were in hq at some stage and got demoted to the siberian plains of either operations or managed care and fell off of the radar screen of senior leadership. Be careful skippy because they think they got rid of all of you.
    How did I do?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could be gone yet still defending their hero

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must have gotten this one right. Sure shut them up. If he was your hero then why did he leave you out to dry in some dead end job? He must not have thought as highly of you and you did of him. Or did you fuck up so bad that nobody would touch you again?